Guidewire Interview Questions in London, England

1 Interview Review

5.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Senior Implementation Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Guidewire.

Longest and most comprehensive process that I've been through but from the other side it all seems sensible. GW take many steps to ensure the quality and fit of their employees but this means that the substantial investment that they make in new recruits is rarely wasted as attrition is very low, (I've been here for over two years and do not directly know anybody that has chosen to move). Key advice: The process has many steps but if you are clear that you have a specific timeline in mind it can be executed quickly, (e.g. I completed two phone interviews, a written test, three f2f interviews and two benefits conversations in < 5 days: and then I was on a plane the following week). What was particularly good was that the interview process was driven by current services employees so it really was an opportunity to check out the firm in detail, with people who were very open about their experiences, rather than receive corporate guff from those away from the front-line.

Interview Questions
    • I was given a real-world situation that had arisen that morning in the interviewer's job regarding an under-performing member of the project-team employed by the customer that the customer had refused to remove from the roster - despite numerous interventions.   View Answer
    Very straight-forward. I put a number on the table, they improved on it, I was happy. Appreciate the cultural background of the person you're talking to, they might think that corporate health-care is a significant benefit but as somebody from the UK this is almost irrelevant. Be realistic, they may pay market+ rates but remember that your last salary reflects your value to that company, not this one.