Guidewire Product Manager Interview Questions & Reviews

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Mateo, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Guidewire in April 2011.

The interview process was very thorough with multiple rounds. It started off with a call from HR to find if I was the right fit for Guidewire's culture. Then a phone interview with someone in a similar role. After the phone round, there were three onsite interviews. The first onsite round had 1:1 interview with 3 people in similar roles. The second round has 1:1 interview with 3 people from the team and the third round was with senior management.

The interviews revolved around questions very relevant to the role, more hands-on questions...no irrelevant questions which I got from other companies I interviewed at. The interview experience was very positive to make me more interested in joining the company.

Interview Questions
Offered better than expected and accepted.

Other Interview Reviews for Guidewire

Product Manager Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Guidewire in October 2009.

Brought in by a contract recruiter. Talked to two product managers. Both asked questions about how I would solve specific issues their software had faced in the past. For a product management position, they wanted a lot of technical detail. Their product managers seem to almost design their software. The second interviewer was extremely cagey as to how the role functions and refused to answer questions about how priority conflicts were resolved. The evasiveness lead to me think the place is chaotic and has major issues in the product management department as thus I told the recruiter I was not interested.

Interview Questions

Worked for Guidewire? Contribute to the Community!