Guidewire Senior Product Manager Interview Questions

Senior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Foster City, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Guidewire (Foster City, CA) in October 2013.

Interview

I was an internal referral and was fast tracked. I spoke to 5 people, of whom there was one Platform Program Manager and others were Product Managers, including one Director. I was quite surprised that barring one of the guys, none... yes, none of them had actually read my resume in any sort of detail. That was pretty off putting.

Interview Questions

• How do you incorporate time zones into a system that didn't have it in the past?   1 Answer

Although my internal contact spoke highly of GuideWire, I was less than impressed with my interviewers. However, I was given to understand that they had both a major release heading out of the door as well as some conference.

Other Interview Reviews for Guidewire

Senior Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Guidewire in October 2009.

Interview

Complete waste of time, 6 rounds of interview, over 2 months. Went through each round and then at the end, oh you don't have the complete set of skills that we are looking for. Started with applying online, a screen by HR recruiter, followed by a phone interview with a consultant, the week after. Then it was a online technical test - Javascript, Java, database, SQL, pseudo code, then interview with another consultant, followed by interview with a senior manager and a last interview with some director. All in all over 2 months, a complete waste of time.

Interview Questions