Guilford Group

Relevance Date Difficulty

Entry Level Java Developer Interview

Entry Level Java Developer
Carmel, IN

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Guilford Group in March 2014.

Interview Details – I've sent my resume to them, they call, arranged an onsite interview, I went to their location and was given an Exam. The exam containing questions about Java basics and some IQ test.

Interview Question – The questions I've been given are quite simple. I failed to answer some of them because I was not well prepared at that time.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Consultant Interview

Consultant
Carmel, IN

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Guilford Group in February 2011.

Interview Details – I never applied personally with Guilford Group. The company's president and cofounder found my resume on Dice.com and contacted me. I was in a terrible employment situation that I planned to terminate so we talked on the phone. He seemed most interested in cultural fit more then technical competence or experience. Once the interview happened, there was a round robin of five interviews including with the company president, vice president, and two directors as well as a technical screening interview with an employee. The interview was casual, and there was no great anxiety about anything. I was not kept waiting long periods between interviewers.

Interview Question – What is your experience with starting a business?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Guilford Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Guilford Group interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Guilford Group employees and interview candidates.