Guilford Group Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Guilford Group

Entry Level Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Carmel, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carmel, IN

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Guilford Group in March 2014.

I've sent my resume to them, they call, arranged an onsite interview, I went to their location and was given an Exam. The exam containing questions about Java basics and some IQ test.

Interview Questions
    • The questions I've been given are quite simple. I failed to answer some of them because I was not well prepared at that time.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Carmel, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carmel, IN

I applied through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at Guilford Group in February 2011.

I never applied personally with Guilford Group. The company's president and cofounder found my resume on Dice.com and contacted me. I was in a terrible employment situation that I planned to terminate so we talked on the phone. He seemed most interested in cultural fit more then technical competence or experience. Once the interview happened, there was a round robin of five interviews including with the company president, vice president, and two directors as well as a technical screening interview with an employee. The interview was casual, and there was no great anxiety about anything. I was not kept waiting long periods between interviewers.

Interview Questions
    • What is your experience with starting a business?   View Answer

Worked for Guilford Group? Contribute to the Community!