Guilford Mills Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Guilford Mills

Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Guilford Mills (Wiley, GA) in January 2009.

Interview

Very disorganized. Scheduled to interview for an entire day with no breaks and lunch was an after thought. Several interviewers did not know what the position was and they read from a pre-made list of questions. No doubt from the first day this was not a place I wanted to work.

Interview Questions

• None of the questions were unreasonable or hard, just seemed to be working from a play list and had a lot of questions. Frustrating was that when you answered a question from a previous discussion...they still asked the question??   Answer Question

Based on the interview process and 8 hours of testing...this was not a place I would want to work.

Black Belt Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Guilford Mills (Greensboro, NC) in January 2008.

Interview

Company advertised through a recruiter. Recruiter as very professional and arrangement as okay.

Interview Questions

• Are you a doer or a thinker?   1 Answer

Summer Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Guilford Mills in April 2011.

Interview

Was part of 12 applications selected from 40 to interview for 6 summer internship positions. The interviewing process consisted of 9 20-30 minute 1:1 interviews with different individuals from the organization. Every interview was different where as some would ask you case studies and others would have a casual conversation.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation since this was only an internship.

Multiple Positions Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Guilford Mills in May 2010.

Interview

This was an interesting interview experience that I had with the company. At first, when the recruiter called, it was talked about a Lean or Six Sigma related position in the company. As I went in for the on-site interview, there was still a question about what position they were going to put me in. The interview went well and all the people that I interviewed with at the facility were great. I then had a second interview with one of the Lean Experts and it went well also. The last interview was with the Corporate Lean Director. I arrived on the date and time that was communicated to me but for some reason there was some miscommunication. Luckily, the individual was able to interview me but it didn't flow very well.

This individual ended up not liking my qualifications and gave the no but the team at the site that I interviewed first at, wanted to have me a part of their time. They ended up looking for a position that they could slot me into.

Interview Questions

Position offered was a lateral for me.

Mfg Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Guilford Mills in March 2010.

Interview

phone interview + onsite interview..u'll be told exactly about the interview process and about the position detail...