Guitar Center

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Department Manager Interview

Department Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Guitar Center.

Interview Details – The interview is very simple and straight to the point. Management wants to see an outgoing and passionate person. Don't be shy! Walk in like you already have the job. This business wants hungry people to work within the company.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here?   View Answer

Department Manager Interview

Department Manager
Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Guitar Center in June 2010.

Interview Details – Originally started with Music and Arts which is Guitar Centers band and orchestra division then transferred to Guitar Center. They found my Resume on Monsterjobs.com. Process started with a few phone calls which lead to an interview.

Interview Question – What would you do to grow the business. Not having training or working their previously I was a little taken back.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – When I first started there wasn't really an option to negotiate.

Worked for Guitar Center? Contribute to the Community!