Guitar Center

Updated Aug 4, 2014

2.0

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Department Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Guitar Center.

The interview is very simple and straight to the point. Management wants to see an outgoing and passionate person. Don't be shy! Walk in like you already have the job. This business wants hungry people to work within the company.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Guitar Center

Department Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Guitar Center in June 2010.

Originally started with Music and Arts which is Guitar Centers band and orchestra division then transferred to Guitar Center. They found my Resume on Monsterjobs.com. Process started with a few phone calls which lead to an interview.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do to grow the business. Not having training or working their previously I was a little taken back.   View Answer
    When I first started there wasn't really an option to negotiate.