Guitar Center Sales Associate In Professional Audio Interview Questions

1.5

Sales Associate In Professional Audio Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Guitar Center (Moosic, PA) in December 2012.

Interview

2 different group interviews. First was with store and operations managers. Second was with sales training manager and assistant managers. Very annoying to only have group interviews and not get a chance to have one on one interactions with the managers. After I was hired, you have a few days of doing paperwork, then a few days of doing computer training before you reach the floor.

Interview Questions

• Nothing. Very simple interview. Have basic knowledge and don't be a jerk.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Guitar Center

Sales Associate In Professional Audio Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Guitar Center (Brea, CA) in October 2012.

Interview

I applied digitally and then went in for one of the open interviews and bugged the store manager for a few weeks. Black Friday came around and I was brought in as a temp and was hired on full time after a month in Pro Audio.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not really a negotiation.

Sales Associate In Professional Audio Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Guitar Center (Lexington-Fayette, KY) in June 2012.

Interview

Basic interview questions regarding hypothetical job scenarios. What do you want to accomplish. What do you know and what concerns you about the job. Strengths and weaknesses. Online application process will rate your application based on potential.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.