Guitar Center Sales Associate In Professional Audio Interview Questions

Updated Jun 11, 2015

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Moosic, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Guitar Center (Moosic, PA) in December 2012.

Interview

2 different group interviews. First was with store and operations managers. Second was with sales training manager and assistant managers. Very annoying to only have group interviews and not get a chance to have one on one interactions with the managers. After I was hired, you have a few days of doing paperwork, then a few days of doing computer training before you reach the floor.

Interview Questions

• Nothing. Very simple interview. Have basic knowledge and don't be a jerk.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Guitar Center

Anonymous Employee in Brea, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Guitar Center (Brea, CA) in October 2012.

Interview

I applied digitally and then went in for one of the open interviews and bugged the store manager for a few weeks. Black Friday came around and I was brought in as a temp and was hired on full time after a month in Pro Audio.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not really a negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Guitar Center (Southfield, MI) in September 2012.

Interview

It wasn't too lengthy and most of the questions were fair and relaxed. In hindsight I wish the pay structure was detailed a bit more since it is a bit convoluted, but when I called to follow up, the manager told me I was the only one who impressed him. Overall I had a good experience with the hiring process.

Interview Questions

• Since you are leaving your current job, how will I know you will stay here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Guitar Center (Lexington-Fayette, KY) in June 2012.

Interview

Basic interview questions regarding hypothetical job scenarios. What do you want to accomplish. What do you know and what concerns you about the job. Strengths and weaknesses. Online application process will rate your application based on potential.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.