Gulfstream Aerospace

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Coop Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Gulfstream Aerospace.

Interview Details – I was invited to interview after speaking with a recruiter at an info session. The interview was very conversational. No difficult questions and they were very friendly and easy to talk to.

Interviewed at Gulfstream Aerospace

Interview Details – Interview was about basic things such as what school I went to, major and gpa, what I do as hobbies, and sample questions about engineering in general. Overall, the interview process was not really stressful and also they replied back in a reasonable time although I did not get the job.

Interview Question – What did I do in my free time?   Answer Question

Interviewed at Gulfstream Aerospace

Interview Details – The prelim interview was very simple. We talked about the coop process and Savannah, GA. Not much else was said , he said he'll let me know what will happen.

Interview Question – Why Gulfstream?   Answer Question

Savannah, GA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Gulfstream Aerospace in September 2011.

Interview Details – It was pretty smooth, almost everything behavioral. Told me about their own background and how they ended up with Gulfstream. A good learning experience

Interview Question – Why do you want to work at Gulfstream?   View Answer

Worked for Gulfstream Aerospace? Contribute to the Community!