Gulfstream Aerospace Coop Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Apr 28, 2015

2.5

Coop Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Gulfstream Aerospace in November 2014.

Interview

I attended a career fair and talked to a representative. I was told about the opportunities available and how to apply online. That night, I got a call asking for an interview the next day.

Interview Questions

• It was laid back, more of a conversation than an interview   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Gulfstream Aerospace

Coop Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gulfstream Aerospace.

Interview

I was invited to interview after speaking with a recruiter at an info session. The interview was very conversational. No difficult questions and they were very friendly and easy to talk to.

Coop Engineer Interview

Interview

Interview was about basic things such as what school I went to, major and gpa, what I do as hobbies, and sample questions about engineering in general. Overall, the interview process was not really stressful and also they replied back in a reasonable time although I did not get the job.

Coop Engineer Interview

Interview

The prelim interview was very simple. We talked about the coop process and Savannah, GA. Not much else was said , he said he'll let me know what will happen.

Anonymous Employee in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gulfstream Aerospace (Savannah, GA) in September 2011.

Interview

It was pretty smooth, almost everything behavioral. Told me about their own background and how they ended up with Gulfstream. A good learning experience

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Gulfstream?   1 Answer