Gulfstream Aerospace

Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineer Interview

Engineer
Savannah, GA

I interviewed at Gulfstream Aerospace in September 2012.

Interview Details – Worked as a Co-Op for three rotations and then participated in a brief interview with my Manager prior to returning to school. Phone interview was held during my last semester at School.

Interview Question – What are your biggest strengths personally and professionally?   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Engineer

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Gulfstream Aerospace in August 2011.

Interview Details – Hiring Process was longer than the normal as listed on their website. Had a phone interview with 3 people and was interviewed a month later by the same three people.

Interview Question – Sell yourself for this job.   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Engineering

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Gulfstream Aerospace in February 2010.

Interview Details – Applied online and received an email a few weeks later for a phone interview. About a week after the phone interview, I was invited to interview on campus. There were multiple interviews with different managers. A tour of the main facility was also included. I was also presented with the formal application paperwork.

Interview Question – What was the most difficult assignment you have had?   Answer Question

Worked for Gulfstream Aerospace? Contribute to the Community!