Gulfstream Aerospace

Relevance Date Difficulty

Human Resources Interview

Human Resources
Savannah, GA

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Gulfstream Aerospace in February 2012.

Interview Details – Flew down for interview thought four three person panels and two one-on-one interviews went very well. Lots of what would you do in this situation type questions. Tour of facility. Prepare proposal on hypo fact pattern. All in all tedious but doable and expected. What was most disappointing was the Gulfstream recruiter assigned post-interview who failed to respond for weeks despite one phone call and two emails (reasonably spaced and inquiring,as to website) The after-interview experience was disappointing and poor form rather than professional and straight-forward that I would have expected from such a prestigious company. I really thought it went well and was disappointed didn't get offer. But was made much more so by the lack of communication from point person.

Interview Questions

• How have you dealt with time restrictions when deadlines for many projects all will not be met?   Answer Question
  • How do you deal with higher up who refuses to be reasonable?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Human Resources Interview

Human Resources
Savannah, GA

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Gulfstream Aerospace in January 2010.

Interview Details – After initially being asked basic questions by phone, I was asked to come in for a panel interview. There were 4 company hiring managers present and their questions were scripted and fairly easy to answer (not much depth.) After a 45 minute interview, I was asked to come in for a second panel interview and was asked essentially the same questions as in the first interview. Because of the brevity of the second interview, I felt I must have blown it. However, I was ultimately offered (and accepted) the position.

Interview Question – Give me an example of a time when you had to overcome a barrier at your last employer. What was the situation and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No ability to negotiate vacation or salary at this level (I was told)

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Gulfstream Aerospace

Worked for Gulfstream Aerospace? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Gulfstream Aerospace Human Resources interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Gulfstream Aerospace employees and interview candidates.