Gulfstream Aerospace

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Industrial Engineer I Interview

Brunswick, GA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Gulfstream Aerospace in May 2013.

Interview Details – Had an initial phone screen interview followed by an on site. On site interview consisted of a single panel interview of 3 people. Phone interview focused more on how resume and experience lined up with their needs, on site was mostly behavioral type questions. Relatively easy, pain free interview process.

Interview Question – Can you give an example of when you were overwhelmed with tasks? How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Salary was competitive with a generous signing bonus so I did not attempt to negotiate.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Gulfstream Aerospace

Worked for Gulfstream Aerospace? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Gulfstream Aerospace Industrial Engineer I interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Gulfstream Aerospace employees and interview candidates.