Gulfstream Aerospace

53 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

ERP Analyst Interview

Savannah, GA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Gulfstream Aerospace in January 2014.

Interview Details – Applied online and received initial HR screening call at about the two week mark. I completed the first Hiring manager call two days later and received an invite for onsite interview three days later. As a candidate, it was a great experience. While I live within only a few hours drive to their city, my wife and I were offered airfare, rental car, a full weekend hotel stay, and if needed a pre-set appointment with a local real estate agent.
Rather than a full panel interview, there were 4 different director & mgmt. level staff that conducted separate interviews over a 4 hour period. Questions ranged from general knowledge level of company and aerospace industry, manufacturing processes within aerospace manufacturing environment, and then the detail drill down into ERP (SAP) systems, workflows, and best practices.
The environment was not intimidating at all and they all seemed like great people to work with or for.
Usual promise of personal call to let you know one way or another about your results with the interview but that did not ever come. Three weeks later a HR career system form letter email comes through that the opening has been cancelled.

Interview Question – How have you handled working with a member of management (not your own manager) that you have a personality conflict with?   View Answer

Engineer Interview

Engineer
Savannah, GA

I interviewed at Gulfstream Aerospace in September 2012.

Interview Details – Worked as a Co-Op for three rotations and then participated in a brief interview with my Manager prior to returning to school. Phone interview was held during my last semester at School.

Interview Question – What are your biggest strengths personally and professionally?   Answer Question

Coop Engineer Interview

Coop Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Gulfstream Aerospace.

Interview Details – I was invited to interview after speaking with a recruiter at an info session. The interview was very conversational. No difficult questions and they were very friendly and easy to talk to.

CAD/PLM Intern Interview

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Gulfstream Aerospace in February 2014.

Interview Details – Applied online, got an email from the hiring manager, and took a phone interview with a panel of members on the CAD/PLM team. Went over the resume in detail, received the requisite "Why Gulfstream" question, got asked when I'd be available to work, is there going to be anything keeping me from working there over the summer, etc. Discussed how CAD software was used at the company, and how important it was. Everyone was very friendly and pleasant to talk to, and it was a confidence-boosting experience.

Interview Question – Thankfully, I was well-prepared, so none of the questions were particularly difficult.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern

Interviewed at Gulfstream Aerospace

Interview Details – I applied in November, HEard back in January and am awaiting a phone interview.

Interview Question – I am still waiting for my interview.   Answer Question

Engineer Co-op Interview

West Lafayette, IN

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Gulfstream Aerospace.

Interview Details – I got the interview from talking to them at a job fair. The interview was very relaxed and informal. It was more of a conversation about why I wanted the job and any questions I had. They talked a lot about the company environment and what a college co-op would do.

Avionics Technician Interview

Avionics Technician
Savannah, GA

I applied online and the process took 2+ months - interviewed at Gulfstream Aerospace in February 2014.

Interview Details – Applied for job online Dec 17th 2013. Received interview offer Jan 24th 2014. Job interview at Gulfstream location in Savannah, GA on Feb 4th 2014.

Job interview was very relaxed with panel of 2 employees. Quite straightforward interview with typical questions regarding job position. Nothing unexpected.

Still awaiting offer. (Post being written 1 day after interview.)

*Update* Received job offer today. Feb 25th 2014.

Interview Question – Most questions were expected and revolved around job duties and how you would react/perform in certain situations. Received curve ball question of, "Why should we NOT hire you?".   Answer Question

Electrical Engineer Interview

Long Beach, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Gulfstream Aerospace in February 2013.

Interview Details – Applied through their career website. Got a phone call about two weeks later for an on-site interview at Long Beach, CA. Interview questions can be split in to two kinds, technical and typical questions. Given that I have no previous work experience, they focus on my senior project (very detailed), and other questions are the ones that you will find by Google "top interview questions".

Interview Question – The process was not hard, anyone with a good preparation shouldn't have any difficulties aced it.   View Answer

Vice President Interview

Savannah, GA

I applied online and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Gulfstream Aerospace in August 2013.

Interview Details – Flew me out twice, stayed in one nice hotel, the second I was up all night due to noise.

Interview Question – No difficult questions.   Answer Question

Industrial Engineer II Interview

Industrial Engineer II

Interviewed at Gulfstream Aerospace

Interview Details – They were going through the motions. They already had the candidate they wanted and they probably attended Penn State. Nepotism abounds!

Interview Question – Describe your dream job.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Gulfstream Aerospace

Worked for Gulfstream Aerospace? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Gulfstream Aerospace interview questions and advice. All 53 interview reviews posted anonymously by Gulfstream Aerospace employees and interview candidates.