Gulfstream Aerospace

Updated Aug 7, 2014

Average Difficulty
62 candidate interviews

Interviewed at Gulfstream Aerospace

Interview Details – The prelim interview was very simple. We talked about the coop process and Savannah, GA. Not much else was said , he said he'll let me know what will happen.

Interview Question – Why Gulfstream?   Answer Question

Completion Interior Designer Level I Interview

Completion Interior Designer Level I

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Gulfstream Aerospace.

Interview Details – I first completed a phone interview with a three-person panel made up of interior designers. There were a lot of hypothetical and general scenario questions. I was then called the next day to set up an in-person interview. The same three people conducted this interview as well, and asked more of the same type of questions. The design building was very nice and the corporate culture seemed very organized and friendly. It has been about two months since this interview and I am still listed in their system as being in the screeenign process.

Interview Question – Imagine you are having a meeting with a senior team member and one of your clients. The senior team member upsets your client during the meeting and now you need to get their approval for the material selections. What would you do?   Answer Question

Industrial Engineer II Interview

Industrial Engineer II

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Gulfstream Aerospace.

Interview Details – Hr called me and confirm a time to have an interview with a technical person in IT department. One day after that, I was in the second round, I talked to another technical person in IE department

Interview Question – The first interview went over my resume. The second interview asked many behavior questions   Answer Question

Interviewed at Gulfstream Aerospace

Interview Details – Interview was about basic things such as what school I went to, major and gpa, what I do as hobbies, and sample questions about engineering in general. Overall, the interview process was not really stressful and also they replied back in a reasonable time although I did not get the job.

Interview Question – What did I do in my free time?   Answer Question

Industrial Engineer II Interview

Industrial Engineer II

Interviewed at Gulfstream Aerospace

Interview Details – They were going through the motions. They already had the candidate they wanted and they probably attended Penn State. Nepotism abounds!

Interview Question – Describe your dream job.   Answer Question

Coop Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Gulfstream Aerospace.

Interview Details – I was invited to interview after speaking with a recruiter at an info session. The interview was very conversational. No difficult questions and they were very friendly and easy to talk to.

Intern Interview

Intern

Interviewed at Gulfstream Aerospace

Interview Details – I applied in November, HEard back in January and am awaiting a phone interview.

Interview Question – I am still waiting for my interview.   Answer Question

Manufacturing Engineer I Interview

Manufacturing Engineer I

Interviewed at Gulfstream Aerospace

Interview Details – Applied online, was forwarded to the hiring manager in a little over a week. Two weeks later I was contacted for a phone interview. It was scheduled for a week later. I was told it would be with three people but there was only one person that called me. The manager seemed to be very interested and upbeat at the end of the conversation, but five days later I was denied.

Interview Question – Talk about a time you had to deal with customers needs versus your own.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Cabinet Finisher II Interview

Cabinet Finisher II
Ban Phone Savang (Laos)

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Gulfstream Aerospace in July 2014.

Interview Details – I received a phone asking if I was available that week to fly out for an interview. I said yes. 20 mins later they retracted the interview and decided on a phone interview instead. I got a call a week later with their offer.

Interview Questions

• They asked what where the brands that I used in my shop (I guess to see if we were "professional" or "amateurs")   Answer Question
  • What is your finishing process?   Answer Question
  • What do you know about Gulfstream?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Difficult to negotiate when they haven't seen your work ethic. Although, I am going to ask for relocation assistance.

Very Easy Interview

Coordinator Interview

Coordinator

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Gulfstream Aerospace.

Interview Details – Got call for the position. Went in a week later and after interview got a call same day... they liked me! Then had a second interview with manager if the dept. Got a call again they want me!!!! over all experience was awesome a little nerve racking to wait but Im happy!

Interview Question – I always hated the question...So why should we hire you? And what are your weaknesses??? ugh i hate answering those!!!   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Pay rate is more then reasonable.

Worked for Gulfstream Aerospace? Contribute to the Community!