Gulfstream Aerospace Interview Questions

Updated Aug 21, 2015

2.8

Systems Engineer I Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gulfstream Aerospace.

Interview

The hiring manager interviewed me over phone for 45 minutes. The questions were very straight forward about my co-op experience and academics. I was also quizzed with routine behavioural questions like Why do you want to work in Gulfstream, tell me about yourself etc.

Inventory Coordinator II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Appleton, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Gulfstream Aerospace (Appleton, WI) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied on a Friday after the job was posted on a Thursday. Was called the next week for an interview the follwoing week. This went much quicker than usual as most jobs are up much longer and gain more candidates.

Interview Questions

• Name a specific time you went above and beyond for a customer request.   1 Answer
    • Are you good with computer programs?   1 Answer
    • Name a time you were asked to do something that was against safety or security regulations. What did you do and how did they respond?   1 Answer

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gulfstream Aerospace (Atlanta, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

Just a phone call with the team leader of the interested department and an engineer of it. Ask to introduce myself based on my resume. Then they presented themselves, the department, their job, the internship, formalities etc.. We essentially talked about the professional experiences on my resume, previous internships.. It was quite difficult to hear several people on the phone

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Gulfstream Aerospace.

Interview

Applied for the position through school's career development department, then spoke to the representatives at the campus career fair. I was then contacted a few days later by email asking when I would be available for an on campus interview. The interview was pretty laid back and the questions were mainly behavioral.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to work in a team and what challenges your team overcame.   Answer Question

IT Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gulfstream Aerospace in February 2015.

Interview

Took about 30min it was a panel interview over the phone. They asked me a few behavioral questions and wanted to know more about my background. I connected with the panel by just being myself but professional and being honest. Within 5min of getting off the phone they called me with an offer.

Summer R&D Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Gulfstream Aerospace (West Lafayette, IN) in February 2015.

Interview

On campus career fair -> interview -> online app -> "forwarded to hiring manager" -> phone interview -> (now). Fairly laid back interview(first) mainly behavioural questions. asked a lot about resume phone interview -asked all about resume -several people on phone

HRG Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Gulfstream Aerospace.

Interview

Standard Telephone followed by in-person interview. Standard behavioral questions. Questions are really based upon the position and hiring manager. Not a difficult or unusual process. The processes may vary by geographic location. With Savannah, GA being the HDQ, the remote locations are a bit more focused.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

You're able to counter.

College Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gulfstream Aerospace.

Interview

Wasn't too bad, very relaxed and straight forward. Interviewed on campus and received a phone call with the offer two weeks later. Start date was delayed because I couldn't find my high school diploma.

Interview Questions

• They asked a trick question, wasn't hard. Just to keep me on my toes.   Answer Question

Associate Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Gulfstream Aerospace (Savannah, GA).

Interview

I had two interviews starting with a phone screening and then a face to face interview. Overall the process was easy and relaxed. They asked questions about my resume and my future goals. They are a great company and I can't wait to work for them!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate a little.

Coop Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Gulfstream Aerospace in November 2014.

Interview

I attended a career fair and talked to a representative. I was told about the opportunities available and how to apply online. That night, I got a call asking for an interview the next day.

Interview Questions

• It was laid back, more of a conversation than an interview   Answer Question