Gulfstream Aerospace

53 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineer I Interview

Engineer I

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Gulfstream Aerospace.

Interview Details – I applied online through the website and a month later I received a call to schedule a phone interview. Phone interview was straight forward about my resume. Three weeks after the phone interview I got a call for an in-person interview. They flew me out for the weekend so I could get a feel of the area and interview on a Monday morning. In-person interview was a panel of three and mostly technical questions. Two weeks later I received an offer.

Interview Question – No difficult questions asked. Mostly average technical questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Did not negotiate because the offer was higher than expected and I was not in a position to risk losing the offer.

Very Difficult Interview

Senior Technical Writer Interview

Senior Technical Writer
Savannah, GA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Gulfstream Aerospace in March 2010.

Interview Details – None!! No one even called me on the phone.

Interview Question – Where are you from   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – nothing

Engineering Co-op Interview

Savannah, GA

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Gulfstream Aerospace in March 2013.

Interview Details – I found the co-op opportunity through my school's career services website. HR contacted me via SMS (a first for me) and scheduled an on-campus interview. Two employees were there to interview me, one a full-time engineer and the other a co-op student.

Questions were basic and mostly consisted of going through my resume and asking me about my academics and extracurricular activities. Very standard and they were easy to talk to.

A couple weeks later I received an offer via e-mail and was given a few days to accept! Overall a great experience and one of the easier interviews I've had.

Interview Question – Describe a time when you had to take a leadership role.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. It's a student co-op position, after all.

Very Easy Interview

Coordinator Interview

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Gulfstream Aerospace.

Interview Details – Got call for the position. Went in a week later and after interview got a call same day... they liked me! Then had a second interview with manager if the dept. Got a call again they want me!!!! over all experience was awesome a little nerve racking to wait but Im happy!

Interview Question – I always hated the question...So why should we hire you? And what are your weaknesses??? ugh i hate answering those!!!   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Pay rate is more then reasonable.

Industrial Engineer I Interview

Brunswick, GA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Gulfstream Aerospace in May 2013.

Interview Details – Had an initial phone screen interview followed by an on site. On site interview consisted of a single panel interview of 3 people. Phone interview focused more on how resume and experience lined up with their needs, on site was mostly behavioral type questions. Relatively easy, pain free interview process.

Interview Question – Can you give an example of when you were overwhelmed with tasks? How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Salary was competitive with a generous signing bonus so I did not attempt to negotiate.

Designer Interview

Savannah, GA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Gulfstream Aerospace.

Interview Details – 1. Receieved a call and informed that hiring manager was interested.
2. Scheduled group phone interview.
3. Passed/met expectations for interview.
4. Invited to in-person group interview.
5. Travel expenses all paid for.
6. Completed interview.
7. Given an offer about a week later.
8. Accepted.
9. Given instructions for drug test/background check.
10. Passed drug test/background check.
11. Relocated (Not paid for).
12. Started work at Gulfstream. :)

Interview Question – Give a specific example of when a coworker/classmate did not meet expectations or failed to complete a task and describe what you did in response.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Ask for a signing bonus! They usually won't deny you.

Aircraft Systems Integration Engineer Interview

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Gulfstream Aerospace in January 2013.

Interview Details – I applied through their website and was asked to schedule a phone interview. Had the phone interview a week later. Was told that the next step after the phone interview was a personal interview. Was asked about Systems Engineering Technical terms and how I would go about doing some of those tasks. It was a technical interview and not a behavioral one.

Interview Question – How would you go about doing verification and validation?   Answer Question

Coop Engineer Interview

Coop Engineer

Interviewed at Gulfstream Aerospace

Interview Details – The prelim interview was very simple. We talked about the coop process and Savannah, GA. Not much else was said , he said he'll let me know what will happen.

Interview Question – Why Gulfstream?   Answer Question

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Gulfstream Aerospace in February 2013.

Interview Details – Sumbitted resume in November and got a call from HR in February to schedule a phone interview with Hiring Manager. Phone interview was consisted of a couple of questions. 1- walk me through your resume and what you have done since your last position. 2- What did my work day look like in my previous position as a Manufacturing Engineer. 3- Do I have any questions for the interviewers? The entire interview only lasted 15 minutes. Awaiting a decision on a face to face interview.

Interview Question – Because the question was so open, I found it difficult to talk through my resume without taking all the time allotted.   View Answer

Technical Specialist I Interview

Technical Specialist I
Savannah, GA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Gulfstream Aerospace in November 2010.

Interview Details – Phone Interiview
On site interview

Interview Question – Must be prepared to answer everything mentioned in your resume and in as much details as possible. Do not give fake answers to technical problems.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Gulfstream did make a good offer to me. Please be honest during negotiations why you think you deserve more. Do a survey of salary from flcdatacenter. After final negotiations, ask for joining bonus. They will never decline.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Gulfstream Aerospace