Gulfstream Aerospace

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Manufacturing Engineer

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Gulfstream Aerospace in February 2013.

Interview Details – Sumbitted resume in November and got a call from HR in February to schedule a phone interview with Hiring Manager. Phone interview was consisted of a couple of questions. 1- walk me through your resume and what you have done since your last position. 2- What did my work day look like in my previous position as a Manufacturing Engineer. 3- Do I have any questions for the interviewers? The entire interview only lasted 15 minutes. Awaiting a decision on a face to face interview.

Interview Question – Because the question was so open, I found it difficult to talk through my resume without taking all the time allotted.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Gulfstream Aerospace

Worked for Gulfstream Aerospace? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Gulfstream Aerospace Manufacturing Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Gulfstream Aerospace employees and interview candidates.