Gulfstream Aerospace

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Tax Consultant Interview

Senior Tax Consultant
Savannah, GA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Gulfstream Aerospace in July 2012.

Interview Details – First did a phone interview and then got invited to interview on-site in Savannah, GA. Once in GA, I did three one-on-one interviews and one two-panel interview. After the interviews, I was taken out to lunch by other members of the department. The overall group was very friendly and professional and gave a lot of insight into the position, Gulfstream, and Savannah. The reason I was not extended an offer was that I was told that 'the chemistry' wasn't there, but I am still confused by that statement. I thought I got along well with everyone and my skill set matched what they were looking for. I did have a tough interview with the most senior position over the group and his interview questions were geared toward learning all the negative things about me, and by the end of that session, I felt very defeated. I put a positive spin to my answers, but it seemed he didn't want me there and didn't feel that I had any business interviewing for the position. I'll admit the chemistry there was definately off. However, everyone else I met, I felt a positive connection with. The total interview process has spanned the better part of two months. I am very disappointed in their decision and I wish I had more concrete feedback or examples on why they thought I wouldn't fit in well.

Interview Question – On your last evaluation, tell me what your manager put down as one of your weaknesses.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Gulfstream Aerospace

Worked for Gulfstream Aerospace? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Gulfstream Aerospace Senior Tax Consultant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Gulfstream Aerospace employees and interview candidates.