Gulfstream Aerospace

Relevance Date Difficulty

Technical Specialist I Interview

Technical Specialist I
Savannah, GA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Gulfstream Aerospace in November 2010.

Interview Details – Phone Interiview
On site interview

Interview Question – Must be prepared to answer everything mentioned in your resume and in as much details as possible. Do not give fake answers to technical problems.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Gulfstream did make a good offer to me. Please be honest during negotiations why you think you deserve more. Do a survey of salary from flcdatacenter. After final negotiations, ask for joining bonus. They will never decline.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Technical Specialist I Interview

Technical Specialist I

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Gulfstream Aerospace in September 2008.

Interview Details – First conducted a phone interview. Only HR person at this stage asking preliminary questions about your skills, and asking you questions that the hiring manager prepared before. Basically going over resume.

Then, was invited for the plant tour, where i had one-on-one interview with the hiring manager and two potential leads. Here, some technical questions come up, about the job, and they try to understand if your previous work experience matches what they are looking for. Also some soft skills are tested. A plant tour is given, and then got the job offer two weeks after.

Interview Question – why do you want to work for Gulfstream, rather than Boeing or other airframe manufacturers?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I wasn't given too much room to negotiate other than the start date. (started 4 months after the job offer)

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Gulfstream Aerospace

Worked for Gulfstream Aerospace? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Gulfstream Aerospace Technical Specialist I interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Gulfstream Aerospace employees and interview candidates.