GumGum

Updated Feb 19, 2015
Updated Feb 19, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at GumGum

Account Interview

I applied online – interviewed at GumGum.

The interviewer was incredibly rude and never gave me a chance to describe my background and experience for the position before deciding that I was unfit. Her tone was very standoffish and made me feel as though I was wasting her time. If that is the case, she never should have invited me for a phone interview in the first place, as she must have/should have seen my resume beforehand and understood what she would be hearing. She ended the call very abruptly, leaving me with a very bad taste in my mouth. Very sad because I went into the interview having a positive impression of GumGum and left feeling quite negative.

Interview Questions
    • Describe your experience with these various digital media analytics tools.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at GumGum.

Interview process was straight forward and included conversations with a RVP, the COO and CEO. Process included 2 in person interviews and 2 phone interviews. Entire process took about 2 weeks.

Interview Questions
    • How do you think in-image advertising fits into the current digital marketing landscape?   Answer Question