Gunlocke District Sales Manager Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

District Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Gunlocke in October 2008.

It was a fiasco, since unbeknownst to me, they were changing all the people at the top. I interview with 3 people, none of whom were with the company when I began working there. I had to call HR to be sure I got selling info.

Interview Questions
  • What will be the challenges due to working independently out of your home? Convincing them that I really had problems with working too much and references to prove it without sounding like I was selling something untrue.   View Answer
It was rocky since the individuals changed and records were spotty about my previous interviews due to high level turnover and disarray. I kept notes of each interview, summarized the meeting in my thank you notes. Both of of these steps proved wise and helpful to the company as well as me. It built trust from the beginning. There were gaps between interviews with the interviewer not knowing the next step or who would be responsible for it. My final interview and offer was with the HR manager, since none of the Sales Execs were with the company anymore.