Guppy Teahouse

Interviews for Top Jobs at Guppy Teahouse

Food Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cerritos, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cerritos, CA

I applied through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at Guppy Teahouse in May 2012.

I went all the way out to Cerritos for the interview since there was an opening at the Anaheim Guppy House. I arrived early and went inside and one of the waitresses told me to wait outside. As more and more time passed, more and more people came for the interview. Then the waitress came out again and said that the interviewers were running late and to move so that we wouldn't make the restaurant looked crowded. By the time the two interviewers came there was about 40 of us and I guess usually it is a group interview but this time since there were so many of us it was a brief 1 minute interview. He asked two questions and then said that I could go and to send the next person in.

Interview Questions
    • You know that working in a restaurant is hard. What made you want to work in the food industry?   Answer Question
    • What is your past working experience?   Answer Question

Food Server Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Guppy Teahouse in July 2010.

It was an open group interview. Everyone who applies, regardless of which branch, interviews at the Cerritos one. It was pretty laid back, and really general questions were asked. The problem was if you were towards the end and someone said what you wanted to say, or worse, if the person right before you said what you wanted to say because then you dont have time to think of something else.

Interview Questions

Worked for Guppy Teahouse? Contribute to the Community!