Guthrie Healthcare Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Guthrie Healthcare

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sayre, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sayre, PA

The process took a dayinterviewed at Guthrie Healthcare in April 2011.

A series of questions were asked in order to determine the ability and interest of the possible hire. Phone interview was conducted and offer was made that day.

Interview Questions
    • what have you learned that can contribute to the position here?   Answer Question

Desktop/Network Support Analyst Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Guthrie Healthcare in February 2011.

Went to HR, and they didn't hand me a job summary sheet with pay rate this time. I've had a few previous interviews at this company and they did. I had to walk myself up to the interview room and bumped in to the interviewer in the hallway. He gathered up his people and they interviewed me as a panel. It was a very relaxed interview but I was still very nervous because I really wanted this job.

I have interviewed with this manager before but I met some other people under him I had not met before and that really made me nervous. They were very relaxed and they had worked in my position prior so they understood where I was coming from on several points.

Over all it was a good interview.

Interview Questions