Guthrie Healthcare Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Guthrie Healthcare

Cardiac Sonographer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sayre, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Guthrie Healthcare (Sayre, PA).

Interview

They basically asked my educational experience and what types of equipment I was proficient at using. We discussed personality type traits that I have that would be good for the position. We then toured the facility, and met the other technologists and Physician's I'd be working with.

Interview Questions

• Think of an example of a conflict you've had with an instructor/clinical leader. What was it and how did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sayre, PA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Guthrie Healthcare (Sayre, PA) in April 2011.

Interview

A series of questions were asked in order to determine the ability and interest of the possible hire. Phone interview was conducted and offer was made that day.

Interview Questions

• what have you learned that can contribute to the position here?   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Guthrie Healthcare in February 2011.

Interview

Went to HR, and they didn't hand me a job summary sheet with pay rate this time. I've had a few previous interviews at this company and they did. I had to walk myself up to the interview room and bumped in to the interviewer in the hallway. He gathered up his people and they interviewed me as a panel. It was a very relaxed interview but I was still very nervous because I really wanted this job. I have interviewed with this manager before but I met some other people under him I had not met before and that really made me nervous. They were very relaxed and they had worked in my position prior so they understood where I was coming from on several points. Over all it was a good interview.