GyanSys

5 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Internship Interview

Internship

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at GyanSys.

Interview Details – Contact me onsite interview, then review my resume, keeping asking me some professional questions related with their company culture.

Interview Question – About the professional technical skills   Answer Question

Senior SAP Consultant Interview

Senior SAP Consultant
Bangalore (India)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at GyanSys in June 2010.

Interview Details – Very good

Interview Question – Not that Difficult   View Answer

Senior SAP Basis Consultant Interview

Senior SAP Basis Consultant
Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at GyanSys in July 2011.

Interview Details – Lot of hiring is based on client requirement and clearing the client interview is ofcourse a mandatory requirement to be hired most of the time, unless there are multiple openings expected in the near future and they are not for a specific client. 2 Tech and 1 HR round and probably 1 director round.

Interview Question – Are you open to travelling frequently since it is a bangalore based company right now.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They pay well and negotiation was comparatively easy once I cleared the client interview.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at GyanSys in October 2010.

Interview Details – Generally there is 2 rounds of interview,Technical and Management.

Interview Question – I had not got any difficult or unexpected question.   Answer Question

Senior Project Manager Interview

Senior Project Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at GyanSys in August 2011.

Interview Details – 2 rounds of interview, 1 with the senior management and then the HR round.

Interview Question – General questions like what kind of projects that I handled in the past and what was the complexity, team size, budget. Strengths and weaknesses and what kind of challenges that I faced in the past and how did I tackle that.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Flexible hours and salary to my expectation.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for GyanSys? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at GyanSys interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by GyanSys employees and interview candidates.