Häagen-Dazs Interview Questions

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Häagen-Dazs

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I applied in-person. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Häagen-Dazs in August 2013.

I got a call 3 days after I turned my application in store. They were desperately hiring. I went in for an interview and got the call for the job 2 days later. I started training the following day. The interview was simple questions. It was my first job interview and he was aware. Basically asked me why I want to work here, what qualities I would bring to the store, and what is my availability. I was in and out in less than 10 minutes.

Non negotiable. I started at 7.79 which was minimum wage.

Server Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Häagen-Dazs.

simple last like 10 mins hired on the spot

Scooper Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Häagen-Dazs.

asked me to use register and count change

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartsdale, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartsdale, NY

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Häagen-Dazs in August 2012.

i handed in my resume because they didn't have applications printed up yet. after about 3 days they called me up and scheduled an interview with me at 4pm the same day. i went to the interview and she asked me some questions about myself and my past job history and other things like favorite ice cream flavor and favorite movie. she then asked for 2 references and said she'd call them this weekend. the next day i get a phone call and a job offer.

Server Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Häagen-Dazs in July 2011.

The interview lasted about 15 minutes. The interviewer asked general interview questions like what are your hobbies, why do you want to work for the company, what do you know about the company etc. He also asked some very specific questions about the company so make sure you do your reserch. After the 1:1 interview, I was called back at a later date for a trial

Waiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Volos (Greece)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Volos (Greece)

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Häagen-Dazs in March 2008.

I have only one interview for one hour and i take the job.