Häfele Interview Questions

Product Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Archdale, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Archdale, NC

I applied through other source. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Häfele in November 2009.

Made initial contact at an industry trade show. Eventually scheduled a 1:1 interview with four or five key personnel. Second interview included my spouse and dinner. Offer made was substantially different (less) than what was discussed. There was dishonesty in the communications with the hiring manager (Director of Sales). They withdrew their initial offer, then turned around and made another offer after I asked why the offer was withdrawn. Very unusual hiring practices.

Interview Questions
    There was very little negotiating, as I sensed a real reluctance on their part to give anything. Attitude was basically, "Here's what we do. There is no negotiating."

Executive Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Häfele in February 2011.

regular stuff about ourselves , why leaving old job & etc.

Interior Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Häfele in September 2011.

i was interviewed by both both the company managementhead as well as the design department head.
    was asked and tested in both the feilds in the form of questions and basic design problem solving.
    after passing bth salary was disussed and job offered and accepted.

Interview Questions
    i do advice to negotiate the salary and also be clear about your job profile as the company is a big establishment and you should be clear about what would you be doing and how much you would be paid for it.
    also i would insist you discuss your working timing and holidays.

Worked for Häfele? Contribute to the Community!