Häfele

Relevance Date Difficulty

Product Marketing Manager Interview

Product Marketing Manager
Archdale, NC

I applied through other source and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Häfele in November 2009.

Interview Details – Made initial contact at an industry trade show. Eventually scheduled a 1:1 interview with four or five key personnel. Second interview included my spouse and dinner. Offer made was substantially different (less) than what was discussed. There was dishonesty in the communications with the hiring manager (Director of Sales). They withdrew their initial offer, then turned around and made another offer after I asked why the offer was withdrawn. Very unusual hiring practices.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – There was very little negotiating, as I sensed a real reluctance on their part to give anything. Attitude was basically, "Here's what we do. There is no negotiating."

Executive Sales Interview

Executive Sales
Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Häfele in February 2011.

Interview Details – regular stuff about ourselves , why leaving old job & etc.

Interview Question – how to suggest kitchen fittings to client   Answer Question

Interior Designer Interview

Interior Designer
Hyderābād (India)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Häfele in September 2011.

Interview Details – i was interviewed by both both the company managementhead as well as the design department head.
was asked and tested in both the feilds in the form of questions and basic design problem solving.
after passing bth salary was disussed and job offered and accepted.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – i do advice to negotiate the salary and also be clear about your job profile as the company is a big establishment and you should be clear about what would you be doing and how much you would be paid for it.
also i would insist you discuss your working timing and holidays.

Worked for Häfele? Contribute to the Community!