H.B. Fuller Interview Questions

2.6

Training Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at H.B. Fuller.

mass interview, panel of 7 people; quite intense

Area/Technical Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at H.B. Fuller in September 2012.

I was asked to give a next day interview after a career fair. The interview was easy with 7 questions which were all about projects barring 1 which was behavior related.

Interview Questions
    • What was an unexpected difficulty you faced and how did you tackle it?   Answer Question

Corporate Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vadnais Heights, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vadnais Heights, MN

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at H.B. Fuller in January 2012.

There usually is a phone interview with one of the people from HR, then with the hiring manager and then a pause while they are scheduling for a final face to face interview at the corporate office. It is a matrix environment so you end up meeting with a lot of people, but they try and coordinate it for one day.

Interview Questions
    • They tend to ask a lot of behavioral based questions. They are looking for an overall fit within the company. Someone that can work collaboratively. That is the biggest thing they are looking for.   View Answer
    I was able to negotiate but didn't as the offer was strong enough.

Chemist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, WA

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at H.B. Fuller in February 2010.

I applied in mid-November of 2009, but didn't hear back from them until mid-January. The process was pretty in depth with an initial screening, a phone interview and then an in-person interview. The in person interview was with 2 sets of 2 people who came back together at the end to interview me. Altogether the interview took about 4 hours. I've been told that was unique, so if you find yourself going over 45 minutes, you might be on to something.

Interview Questions
    • Describe what you would do if your boss was out of town and you had to fix a problem.   View Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Porto, Oporto (Portugal)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Porto, Oporto (Portugal)

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at H.B. Fuller.

three interviews. No feedback. lack of follow up.