H.B. Fuller

Relevance Date Difficulty

Corporate Role Interview

Corporate Role
Vadnais Heights, MN

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at H.B. Fuller in January 2012.

Interview Details – There usually is a phone interview with one of the people from HR, then with the hiring manager and then a pause while they are scheduling for a final face to face interview at the corporate office. It is a matrix environment so you end up meeting with a lot of people, but they try and coordinate it for one day.

Interview Question – They tend to ask a lot of behavioral based questions. They are looking for an overall fit within the company. Someone that can work collaboratively. That is the biggest thing they are looking for.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate but didn't as the offer was strong enough.

Training Manager Interview

Training Manager
Saint Paul, MN

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at H.B. Fuller.

Interview Details – mass interview, panel of 7 people; quite intense

Interview Question – How would you   Answer Question

Area/Technical Specialist Interview

Area/Technical Specialist
Columbus, OH

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at H.B. Fuller in September 2012.

Interview Details – I was asked to give a next day interview after a career fair. The interview was easy with 7 questions which were all about projects barring 1 which was behavior related.

Interview Question – What was an unexpected difficulty you faced and how did you tackle it?   Answer Question

Chemist Interview

Chemist
Vancouver, WA

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at H.B. Fuller in February 2010.

Interview Details – I applied in mid-November of 2009, but didn't hear back from them until mid-January. The process was pretty in depth with an initial screening, a phone interview and then an in-person interview. The in person interview was with 2 sets of 2 people who came back together at the end to interview me. Altogether the interview took about 4 hours. I've been told that was unique, so if you find yourself going over 45 minutes, you might be on to something.

Interview Question – Describe what you would do if your boss was out of town and you had to fix a problem.   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Recruiter Interview

Recruiter
Porto, Oporto (Portugal)

I applied in-person and the process took 3 months - interviewed at H.B. Fuller.

Interview Details – three interviews. No feedback. lack of follow up.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for H.B. Fuller? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at H.B. Fuller interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by H.B. Fuller employees and interview candidates.