H.BLOOM

Average Difficulty
19 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Associate

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at H.BLOOM.

Interview Details – 3 Rounds of Skype interviews with Recruiter, former VP of Sales, and SEED Manager. I assume interviews are different now that two of three of those people have since been let go of the company.

Interview Question – What was your last biggest mistake?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Flat $30,000.00 base non-negotiable.

Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at H.BLOOM in May 2013.

Interview Details – Received an email the day after I applied to schedule a Skype interview with a recruiter. The interview went fine and at the end of it she said she would schedule a Skype interview for me with an executive and that I had to complete the 25 client list task within 24 hours.

My second interview was probably the best part of the whole experience. I felt like the executive seemed interested and had actually looked over my resume (which I did not feel like any other interviewer had.) He told me that they "move really fast" and that the recruiter should be scheduling me for a final interview.

You can tell that the executive has been in business for a long time because he actually engages interviewees and it feels like he *actually* tries to get a sense of you vs. the other employees, who seems to just check off boxes of what they're "supposed" to ask.

Now, I made it through three interviews and wrote courteous thank you notes after each--the executive sent a very nice reply (which I wasn't expecting) the same day I received a "we're going in a different direction email" from the recruiter.

Oh, by the way, I only received that email after I sent another thank you/follow up email expressing my interest in working with H.Bloom...which I wrote a week after my last interview.

It seems as though this company is looking for a *very* specific personality trait. They do not care about your work experience (the executive was the only person to ask about my work experience) and they hire YOUNG, like fresh out of college.

Like other posters before me, I think they interview everyone who sends in an application; which, seems a bit pointless. Also, like other posters before me, it seems as though many people make it through all the interviews to be left with a "No."

I have no idea what they are looking for in candidates. Don't get too excited about anything they say, it'll likely go nowhere.

Interview Question – Prepare a list of 25 potential clients.   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at H.BLOOM in February 2014.

Interview Details – Three interviews - first is with recruiter Ashlee, second is with SEED Program Manager Cassie, third is with a member of senior management. Interviews are casual - they are more interested in seeing how you interact with them than anything else. Sales is all about personality and being comfortable speaking with new people, and that's what this interview is really about.

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected - be ready to discuss relocation preferences.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not negotiable, but accepted.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Sales Executive Interview

Sales Executive

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at H.BLOOM.

Interview Details – I filled an application online and was contacted quickly after doing so. After having one great Skype interview with Ashlee, I was asked to complete a list of 25 clients that I would sell to. After that, I was asked to do another interview with Cassie. This is where things went wrong. She scheduled an interview for a Thursday morning, and I waited for her to Skype me for 1 hour. I received and email from her later stating she had gotten caught up in a meeting. So we rescheduled for Wednesday. I waited by my computer during the set time, and again, nothing. So, I emailed her again and she said that it was my responsibility to contact her, even though I was never instructed to and was not given any of her contact information.

Clearly they do not have their stuff together. Waste of my time.

Interview Question – Give a list of 25 client you would sell to   Answer Question

Account Executive

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at H.BLOOM in March 2014.

Interview Details – Applied online, heard back a few days later. I had a skype interview, which was pretty basic and was given 24 hours to complete a challenge that involved how to branch out into a new territory. After I completed it I was asked to come into the office for an in person interview. I spoke with two different people, the environment seemed pretty awesome, but I wasn't what they were looking for in a candidate.

Interview Question – Are there any experiences you've had that you can relate to a start-up environment?   Answer Question

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at H.BLOOM in March 2014.

Interview Details – I was contacted 2 minutes after submitting my application. Had 4 Skype interviews that all went REALLY well. Very comfortable and not awkward at all. Interviewed with HR Manager, VP Sales, SEED Director, and CEO.

Interview Question – Send a list of 25 potential clients that you would go after.   Answer Question

Account Executive

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at H.BLOOM.

Interview Details – Applied online and was asked to interview the next day. The interview was done over Skype and very relaxed.

Interview Question – How would you deal with a difficult customer?   Answer Question

New York, NY

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at H.BLOOM in January 2014.

Interview Details – Very relaxed; Skype interview.
Met with Ashlee and Cassie.
Inquired about my sales background, extra curricular involvement in college, and my expectations for the position offered.

Interview Question – Are you willing to move to New York City for 12 weeks?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Help me find living and pay for my relocation upon completion of the training.

Account Associate

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at H.BLOOM.

Interview Details – Applied online and had 4 Skype interviews. Enjoyed every person I talked with but wish I did not have to Skype because one of the interviews it didn't work.

Interview Question – Not challenging questions. Asked the basic questions, why sales? How did you hear about us?   Answer Question

New York, NY

I applied online - interviewed at H.BLOOM in January 2014.

Interview Details – The interview process was fairly easy. I met with 3 people - Ashlee, Cassie and Tom, all of whom were extremely personable and had a knack for making you feel at ease. The process was more conversational with a sprinkle of interview q's.

Interview Question – The questions mostly revolved around my prior experience and what interested me about working at H Bloom. They also delved into my personal life and what I liked to do in my spare time.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – The salary would not sustain my current living situation.

Interviews for Top Jobs at H.BLOOM

Worked for H.BLOOM? Contribute to the Community!