H E B

Relevance Date Difficulty

Bookkeeper Interview

Bookkeeper
San Marcos, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at H E B in February 2013.

Interview Details – Panel interview consisted of Current Bookkeeping Lead, Assistant Store Director, and current Central Checkout Manager. I was one of 17 people interviewing for the position. We all waited in the break room until we were called one at a time. I was asked several questions, and was sent on my way.

Interview Question – "What are three of your strengths as a partner?"   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Bookkeeper Interview

Bookkeeper
Plano, TX

The process took 5 days - interviewed at H E B in October 2009.

Interview Details – It was fun and a good way to get to know potential employees and supervisors alike. The interview gave me a good idea of how the company operates.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at H E B

Worked for H E B? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at H E B Bookkeeper interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by H E B employees and interview candidates.