H.I.G. Capital Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at H.I.G. Capital

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at H.I.G. Capital (Boston, MA) in December 2014.

Interview

I had a phone screen and then went in for an interview. They scheduled me for a 2nd interview and then canceled twice. They finally canceled the whole process after multiple times going back and forth with the recruiter in Miami only after I initiated contact. The recruiter asked me to fill out a behavior profile and asked for my age as well which I'm not sure this is legal. Anyway, They told me they were moving their offices to another floor and weren't going to hire anyone right away.

Interview Questions

• What are your strong points, basic general interview questions.   Answer Question

Sourcing Associate Interview

Interview

A few phone interviews followed by an in-office super day.

Interview Questions

• All behavioral - the interview is as technical as you want to make it.   Answer Question

Broker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clearwater, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at H.I.G. Capital (Clearwater, FL) in August 2008.

Interview

They had nothing that was of interest to me

Interview Questions

• What did I want from a company in ten years   1 Answer