H. Lundbeck Interview Questions

Updated May 8, 2014
Updated May 8, 2014

2.8

Staff Accountant Interview

I've met the head of accounting department and the hiring manager. The process lasted about 60 mins. It's a contract job so much easier to get.

Interview Questions
    • Normal behavior questions and pretty friendly atmosphere.   Answer Question
    contract job, no negotiation

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at H. Lundbeck in August 2013.

After the obligatory phone screening and 1-on-1 phone interview, I was sent to a regional in-person interview with many other candidates. I met with four (4) people over 2 hrs: an HR rep for the company, a district sales manager from another region, and finally a face to face interview with the hiring manager and her regional director. The process was a bit chaotic and not enough time was given to the final interview (with the hiring manager). The entire interview process, from phone screening to final decision, took 5 weeks.

Interview Questions
    • There were no "curveballs" or unique questions asked in the interview process; the key (as it always seems to be) is to determine what specific skills or personality type the hiring manager is looking for, then see if you're a match. In my case, they seemed very interested in someone who could work indedpendently yet collaborate with overlapping teammates.   Answer Question

Account Manager - Brintellix Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at H. Lundbeck in August 2013.

I had an initial phone screen with HR and was moved along to a phone interview with the hiring manager. He explained the process with critical dates. Following the phone interview the hiring manager emailed me at 6:50pm on Friday inviting me to a in-person interview on Thursday. I replied back Saturday afternoon and he replied the spot had been taken and he would get back to me with an alternate time. I replied Sunday with my availability. Monday I received a call from HR inquiring as to whether I had interviewed with the manager. I explained that I had completed the phone interview and was supposed to meet in-person but we hadn't nailed down a time. She said she would call the manager and get back to me by end of day. I heard nothing from her so on Tuesday I reached back out to the manager who apologized but he was travelling without his notes and was I available the following Monday or Tuesday? I replied back immediately that I was available Tuesday and requested a time. I was a little concerned because he had previously told me that Monday was his cut-off for moving two final candidates forward. I never heard anything back from him. On Monday I called the HR contact who said she'd reach out to him and get back to me by end of day. Never happened. Perhaps I dodged a bullet but it's unfortunate that the hiring company doesn't have the same expectations of professionalism from themselves as they do their candidates.

Interview Questions
    • If you were to leave the room what are 3 negative things the people in the room would be saying about you.   Answer Question

Medical Affairs Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Copenhagen (Denmark)

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at H. Lundbeck.

I went through 2 interviews and 1 online personality profile test. When I was selected and called in for the 2nd interview we discussed the personality profile. They interviewed me for 2,5 hours and it was very exhausting. They never got back to me whether I got the job, I had to call them and ask for a feedback. Then I got an email from them on 2 lines, stating I had not been selected. Not very professional by my standards.

Interview Questions
    • No question was difficult, but they lost track of time, the 2nd round interview took 2.5 hours, way too long and unnecessary.   Answer Question

Research Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Copenhagen (Denmark)

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at H. Lundbeck in April 2012.

very professional and good communication