H Mart Interview Questions

1.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at H Mart

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fresh Meadows, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at H Mart (Fresh Meadows, NY) in June 2014.

Interview

Pretty informal, a quick 10 minute review along with a job application that asks you about basic information (US citizenship, DOB, Identification etc.). You're basically guaranteed the job so long as you are dressed decently and are willing to work. You want to be a gentlemen or a lady in front of any employer and be thoughtful and considerate with what comes out of your mouth.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lynnwood, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at H Mart (Lynnwood, WA) in November 2013.

Interview

I handed in application in person, and they called me to have interview the next day. There wasn't any interviews, they offered me the job right away. Be prepared that you will have to memorize tons of codes for the vegetables and fruits they sell. That's the hardest part of the job. Working schedule is different every day.

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lyndhurst, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at H Mart (Lyndhurst, NJ) in May 2012.

Interview

First interview with department manager and HR manager taking one and half hour asking me behavioral and mostly job-related questions. Second interview with department manager and HR chief taking about thirty minutes.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Falls Church, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at H Mart (Falls Church, VA) in June 2011.

Interview

Interview Process is very short. If you have any people already working in hmart, you will be hire without any questions asked. Its really easy company to get in if you have relatives, friends, or previous employement. You will fill out application, wait for the call, pick up, answer and walk in. If manager or supervisor likes you, you are hired and talk about shift on the spot. They dont ask you much questions.