H&M Sales Associate, Part Time Interview Questions

Updated Aug 11, 2015

1.3

Part-Time Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at H&M.

Interview

I attended an open interview--showed up, filled out an application, and then had a 5-10 minute interview with a manager. Standard interview questions, nothing special. I was then told that the hiring process takes anywhere from 2 - 4 weeks, and I would be notified if I was wanted for a 2nd interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for H&M

Sales Associate, Part Time Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tigard, OR

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at H&M (Tigard, OR) in September 2011.

Interview

I simply went in and one of the employees recruited me (funny story...), and then referred me to the manager to discuss my resume (which I had in hand since I had been applying for jobs that day). I have NO work experience, at all. I've been a nanny but that's not something employers really look for. Anyways, the interview was pretty laid back. Really awesome manager. We shared some laughs and sort of trailed off into other topics, not concerning the interview process. It was really great! This depends entirely on who you're interviewing with, though. That was pretty cool. I was PASSIONATE and I showed it though. BE PASSIONATE ABOUT WHAT YOU DO/WANT TO DO! I was passionate and despite my lack of experience, she told me at the end that she wants me back for a second interview. A few days later I decided to call them to follow up (always good to do), and was told that the manager was out but I could leave a message. I got a call back later from not the manager, but the same guy whom I had spoken to on the phone, and he told me that she wants me back for a second interview. That interview is tomorrow. I'm nervous as HECK! It's with a different woman so hopefully she's just as laid back as the other girl was. Remember with any interview~ Be PASSIONATE -- not just "I need a job" but stuff like "I am confident in my ability to provide excellent customer service, and I believe that once I am given the chance to, my performance will be outstanding." blah blah blah somethin along those lines! good luck!

Interview Questions

• How would you describe customer service?   1 Answer

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at H&M in June 2014.

Interview

After applying online, I got a call about a week later which consisted of a quick phone interview. I got asked questions like "why do you want to work with the company", nothing major. When we both decided I was a good fit, we scheduled an in-store interview for about a week later. The in-store interview was actually fun - I sat down in the office with two managers and they took turns asking questions. I wouldn't call it informal, but they made me feel pretty comfortable. I'd say the entire application process was good.