H&M

Updated Dec 16, 2014
Updated Dec 16, 2014

2.6

Department Manager Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at H&M.

As I was already an employer I only had one interview for the job but I had gone on a progression day and thats when i was asked to apply for the role. It was with the store manager and area hr manager.

Interview Questions
    • What are the key differences between this store and your current store?   View Answer

Part-time Sales Advisor Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at H&M.

Fill out an Application, call you in for two interviews, first with department managers then with head manager

Interview Questions
    • When they ask you to describe yourself in a few words. You want to think of the best thing to say without making yourself look bad.   Answer Question

Sales Advisor Interview

I submitted an application online. Within a week, I received a call from the store manager asking if I could come in for an interview. She was very accommodating to my busy college schedule. The interview was more like a conversation than a question and answer period. She was extremely nice called me within another week to sign the paperwork

Part-time Sales Advisor Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at H&M.

fill out application online. first interview, after passing first interview a second one was scheduled. At second interview job was offered. The process is not the same each time and it depends on the candidate and the interviewers.

You can negotiate, know what price you can ask for.

Sales Advisor Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at H&M.

If you are applying make sure you call them and ask for the status of your application.. The interview process is quite simple. Phone interview with basic questions of previous experience. Then round two where they call you and sit down with you. If you've written college papers then this should be a walk in the park. Questions about what makes you the right person and hypothetical situations as well.

Interview Questions
    • They give you a situation and ask you which items you would do in order.   View Answer
    Best paying retail job when you cant find a real job after college.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at H&M.

got excited to work with the team

Interview Questions
    • most diificult part is when they ask about experiences   Answer Question

H&M Visual Merchandiser Interview

I applied online – interviewed at H&M.

Online application, interview with store manager and interview with District Visual Manager. Pulled looks for various hypothetical situations and was asked to come up with a list of possible corrections for merchandising issues in store.

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belgrade (Serbia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belgrade (Serbia)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at H&M.

sent my cv and motivation letter, got a call for a phone interview which we delayed for tomorrow. Passed the phone interview and than got a call next day to schedule a face to face interview.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing unexpected but Was asked questions like : what do you know about h&m?
      tell me something about yourself?
      what are your faults, name one weakness.
      tell me about previous work experience that is relevant for the position?
      how did you deal with an uncomfortable situation regarding unsatisfied client in your previous experience?
      how would you deal with unsatisfied customer in an h&m store if you were to get this job (conditions are: you have all the freedom to do as you think and you answer to no one)?
      what are your expectations regarding your salary?
      what do you know about the position you are applying for?

Answer Question

Operations Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at H&M.

The interview process was very long, 3 months.

Interview Questions
    • When you entered the store, what is one thing would you change to make the store work more efficiently?   Answer Question

Sales Advisor Interview

I applied at the web side almost a month ago and I haven’t received a response of any kind, I would appreciate a faster response from them so that you don’t waste your time just waiting for a call or an e-mail. It seems for me that they don’t really need somebody.