H&M Interview Questions

Updated Jun 27, 2015

2.5

Part Time Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at H&M (Saint Louis, MO) in September 2012.

Interview

The interview first took place on the phone where they asked very basic questions like "why do you want to work here" that type of thing. I was then invited to interview at the store with the GM and she was very sweet and impressed. It made it easy to connect with her. She told me I had the job as long as I passed my background check.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself.
      How do you manage to juggle so many things at once?
      Tell us about a difficult customer you've had to deal with?

Answer Question

Pattern Maker Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at H&M in May 2015.

Interview

I applied online and after a month I get and offer for a phone interview. I've prepared for this interview that was very formal and easy. When I got the answer no I was asking myself what value is necessary to continue the interview process. Perhaps more LUCK :)))

Interview Questions

• What attracted you to H&M?
      What about your personal and professional strengths?

1 Answer

StoreManagement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at H&M (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2011.

Interview

first interview and background check with store manager
    second interview and job offer with district manager
    the stores don't have an appropriate setting to interview candidates so they conducted interviews at a local restaurant.

Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at H&M (New York, NY) in May 2013.

Interview

group interview usually about twenty to thirty minutes no more than about 5 to six people per interview, get asked typical retail questions but the most challenging are the multi-tasking exercises.

Part-time Sales Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at H&M.

Interview

I did a phone interview. Interviewer was nice, she did have a quiet-ish voice so it was a little hard to hear her but other than that it was okay. MAKE SURE YOU KNOW THE TIMEZONE OF THE HEAD OFFICE. Or clarify it when you contact them. Took around 20 minutes.

Part-time Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at H&M (London, England (UK)) in June 2015.

Interview

First was a phone interview once passed was invited to a 1-1 interview and told I would be contacted within two weeks, got an email after 3 weeks confirming that I did not get it

Sales Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at H&M.

Interview

I applied online and got a call just a couple days later. Unfortunately, I missed the call and I had to repeatedly call the number back in order to even get a hold of the person. Once I finally got in touch, she wanted to conduct a phone interview and asked me when I would be available for one. I told her when, and she never called me again. I had to call once again, got through my phone interview and went for a one-on-one interview. They asked questions like past experience, what I hoped to gain, where I saw myself in _ years, how I would handle situations. I thought I did well; I made them laugh and they seem pleased with my answers. They said they'd give me a call regardless if I got the job or not... No call once again. I had to contact them many times and they said that they must have EMAILED the wrong account and said I didn't get it. Highly unprofessional and unorganized as they consistently made mistakes within the interview process.

Interview Questions

• How would your experiences help you in this job?   1 Answer

Part-time Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at H&M (London, England (UK)) in August 2014.

Interview

Went in, asked for a job. Manager reviewed the CV in front of me, asked some questions, invited me to an 2:1 interview. Got a call that day to come to do a trial the next day. Got the job.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at H&M.

Interview

Nothing too elaborate. The usual questions were asked. The interview was held in the surrounding area outside of the store. The interviewer was a friendly person and did not ask too many questions other than the basic stuff such as why do you want to work here and do you have any previous experience that may help you excel at this job

Part-time Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at H&M (London, England (UK)) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied on-line and then got a phone call a few days later. The woman was very nice and asked a few questions. These were; whos your rolemodel? what are your hobbies? why h and m? experience? availabilty? and then i was invited for a group interview with the area manager of h and m's in central london. I thought i did badly as there were so many people more expiernced than me. the trick is to stand out really. answer as many questions as you can and display good teamwork. I got a email saying that i was unseuccessful 2 hours after the interview. I was disappointed but it was to be expected. However, i then got a phone call a couple days later from ther manager of the oxford street branch asking me for a in store interview. I was shocked but happily agreed. I went to the interview and it was terrific, the manager was so nice. She asked me common questions; tell me about yourself? what do you know about h and m? availabality? id? and some scenario questions. My advice would be REVISE REVISE REVISE!!!!!! find out as much as you can about the comapny, i talked about the collaborations h and m has had with the likes of david beckham and jimmy choo which i think really impressed them. wearing there apparel would help too. i wore a skater dress from there basics label.