H&M Sales Advisor Interview Questions

Updated Oct 7, 2014

2.5

37 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Advisor Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at H&M in August 2014.

I went to a recruiting event and continued on to a second interview in a group setting. We had to work in groups to complete a couple of activities. none of the questions were that difficult for the first round. It's been 3 weeks and haven't heard from them yet. :(

Other Interview Reviews for H&M

Sales Advisor Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at H&M.

Filled out application, was promptly given a day to come in for first (out of three) interview, easy questions that are normal to be asked for a retail position, second interview and third interview were with two different managers, third "interview" was being offered the position and given a schedule for two weeks for the training process of the position.

Interview Questions
    • What was the most difficult but rewarding decision you have made so far in your life? (something along those lines)   Answer Question

Sales Advisor Interview

I applied at the web side almost a month ago and I haven’t received a response of any kind, I would appreciate a faster response from them so that you don’t waste your time just waiting for a call or an e-mail. It seems for me that they don’t really need somebody.

Sales Advisor Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at H&M.

Applied in store. About a week later received a call in which a manager gave me a phone interview. She explained what I would be doing if I got hired. She then set up an in person interview date. I went to the interview was interviewed by two managers. The questions were easy. I was then called in for a second in person interview and they told me I was hired I signed paper work and was scheduled for orientation.

Interview Questions
    They told me they start you off with 10 but with experience it's possible to negotiate.

Sales Advisor Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at H&M.

If you are applying make sure you call them and ask for the status of your application.. The interview process is quite simple. Phone interview with basic questions of previous experience. Then round two where they call you and sit down with you. If you've written college papers then this should be a walk in the park. Questions about what makes you the right person and hypothetical situations as well.

Interview Questions
    • They give you a situation and ask you which items you would do in order.   View Answer
    Best paying retail job when you cant find a real job after college.

Sales Advisor Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at H&M in May 2013.

I put in an application on line and called in and asked to speak with a manager. Built report with her, kept calling back asking about he status. Walked in and turned in a résumé on top of this and chatted with the workers a bit. Called back a few days later to talk to the manager. Eventually landed a phone screening with the hiring manager, that went really well. Called him back a few days later and he set up an interview the following week. Went in to that interview and did well. Called him a few days later again and he set me up an interview with the store manager, that went awesome and I got offered the job on the spot.

Interview Questions
    • During the first interview the manager read a list of values and asked me to pick out two that resonated the most with me. It wasn't hard, I had just never encountered that before.   View Answer
    No negotiation was needed for me, they pay extremely well and I'm very happy.

Sales Advisor Interview

I submitted an application online. Within a week, I received a call from the store manager asking if I could come in for an interview. She was very accommodating to my busy college schedule. The interview was more like a conversation than a question and answer period. She was extremely nice called me within another week to sign the paperwork

Sales Advisor Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at H&M.

Applied online and received a phone interview a few weeks later. Phone interview was just basic questions. 1st in person interview was with 2 supervisors and the 2nd was with 2 department managers. Most of the questions were just behavioral and mainly customer service based, what you would do in this situation kinda thing.

Interview Questions
    • Pretty basic behavioral questions. Describe an event where a customer....or what was your best customer service experience...Pretty simple, just glorify your past experiences heavily on customer service.   Answer Question
    The company pays much higher than any other similar retailer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami Beach, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami Beach, FL

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at H&M in October 2012.

i applied online recieved a email feom the recuritment, then2 days later a phone interview which caught me off gaurd, but i somehoe seem to ace that part,i was scheduled a interview then a decond one which offered me a job

Interview Questions
    11.00 dollars i didnt negotiate because that was a lot for my first job with no retail fresh out of high school

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at H&M in October 2012.

You will go through at least two interviews. Questions range from how you deal with situations, and your future.

Interview Questions
    • What I would do in the event of a "bad customer experience" A) As a Sales Adviser. B)As a department manager.   Answer Question
    Bring everything you can to the table, they will work with you.