H&M Interview Questions in Scottsdale, AZ

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Scottsdale, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at H&M in May 2010.

I applied online and received an email of interest about a day or two later asking me to email the HR person back. I did so and a representative called the next day, asked a few questions, and set up an interview for me with a recruitment officer. When I arrived at the interview I filled out a background check release form and filled out basic paper work about myself. The interviewer asked me basic questions about myself, my past experience in retail, a few behavioral questions (such as "what was your biggest challenge in your last place of employment?" and then set up a second interview. The second interview was with a different employee (this time she was the new store manager) and I was asked the same basic questions as before along with more in-depth "what would you do in this situation" questions. I was also asked about being a team player and how I feel about being in a stressful work environment. After asking my own questions at the end I was offered a part-time position and I start work in a few days! THe pay is great, the clothes are great, and everyone I have met so far are wonderful people.

Interview Questions
    • Explain a time in which you were unable to motivate yourself to complete a task.   Answer Question
    • How are you able to successfully motivate those around you in your work environment?   Answer Question

Worked for H&M? Contribute to the Community!