H&M

H&M Store Manager Interview Questions

2.2

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Store Manager Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at H&M.

The process was long. About 3 to 4 weeks. Apart from the first two initial interviews, no one seemed prepared after that point. If your interview is at 8 a.m., get there at 7:45 a.m. and expect to be interviewed at 8:30 a.m.

Interview Questions
  • Half of the interview questions were unrelated to the work. Questions seem more to be about finding out someone's level of pleasantness rather than what and how they are able to contribute o the company.   View Answer
It was very quick. The job offer interview may have lasted about 20 minutes.

Other Interview Reviews for H&M

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belgrade (Serbia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belgrade (Serbia)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at H&M.

sent my cv and motivation letter, got a call for a phone interview which we delayed for tomorrow. Passed the phone interview and than got a call next day to schedule a face to face interview.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing unexpected but Was asked questions like : what do you know about h&m?
      tell me something about yourself?
      what are your faults, name one weakness.
      tell me about previous work experience that is relevant for the position?
      how did you deal with an uncomfortable situation regarding unsatisfied client in your previous experience?
      how would you deal with unsatisfied customer in an h&m store if you were to get this job (conditions are: you have all the freedom to do as you think and you answer to no one)?
      what are your expectations regarding your salary?
      what do you know about the position you are applying for?

Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Xánthi (Greece)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Xánthi (Greece)

I applied in-person – interviewed at H&M in May 2013.

I applied on the internet with my cv and a cover letter attached, they called me about 4 days later and we arranged an interview for the next week. After the interview they told me that I would be informed in the next 2 weeks either for a positive or negative answer, however, I got an email two months after! The interviewers were a store manager from another city and an assistant, they weren't from HR, they were negative from the beggining and absolutely not professional.

Interview Questions
    • unexpected?what's my horoscope!seriously!And I had my full birth date on my cv. They didn't comment on anything else about my application but they asked me this!   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Copenhagen (Denmark)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Copenhagen (Denmark)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at H&M in August 2009.

Applyed through add in local newspaper. They are very nice, relaxed and plesant. One interview with HR and country Manager.

Interview Questions
    They had a set offer. Did not really negotioate.

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at H&M in March 2009.

Telephone interview, 1st stage interview, second stage interview.

Interview Questions
    Easy. Asked for salary I wanted and got it.

Store Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at H&M in January 2008.

The Interveiw was a one on one I learn alot about the company,where they were from and how they started.What was excepted of me as a Store Manager and what they were looking to run there store.What the bonuses were about and how you reach them.

Interview Questions
    When you consider any Manager postion PLEASE make sure everything is clear,when it comes to your training it should be done in the store that you are going to work.When then send you to training it is not the same as the store you will be at,it seem's easy but once you get to your store you work short,can't get thing's done because your store doesn't have the hour and it all falls back on guess who???????YOU not fair ....