H&R Block Interview Questions in Chicago, IL

2.0

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at H&R Block in October 2013.

wow, super easy. All via Skype

Interview Questions
    • What you didn't like about your last job   View Answer
    back in forth

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at H&R Block in January 2013.

I applied and submitted my resume through their website for a tax position but I received an email for a CSR position offer instead. Its a temporary position and $9/hr. So the pay is very low but I confirmed the interview with them anyway since i really want a job asap. I came to the interview on time and prepared but the person who supposed to interview me never showed up. So one of the employees at the office interviewed me instead. She was really nice and the interview was very casual. No hard questions. After the interview, she told me I would received an email response from them the next two days but I never did and its been over two weeks. This experience left me a very bad impression of their company. They seem very unorganized, unprepared and unprofessional to my surprise. I would not apply or take any job offers from them in the future.

Interview Questions
    • No hard questions. The most difficult question was name "one weakness and one strength about yourself"   Answer Question