Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at H&R Block
- Tax Associate (35)
- Client Service Professional (28)
- Tax Preparer (26)
- FIRST YEAR TAX PROFESSIONAL (19)
- Client Services Professional and Receptionist (15)
- Tax Professional (14)
- Customer Service Professional (13)
- CSP (10)
- District Manager (10)
- Customer Service Representative (8)
- Office Leader (8)
- Marketing Coordinator (7)
- Office Manager (6)
- First Year Tax Associate (6)
- Tax Specialist II (5)
- Tax Advisor (5)
- Office Manager III (5)
- Tech Support (4)
- District Ops Coordinator (4)
- Client Service Representative (4)
- Intern (4)
- Tax Professional II (3)
- First Year Tax Pro (2)
- Client Services Professional (2)
- Support Specialist (2)
- Tax Consultant (2)
- Tax Specialist (2)
- Senior Tax Advisor (2)
- Marketing (2)
- Regional Marketing Manager (2)
Marketing Coordinator Interview
I applied online. The process took 6 days – interviewed at H&R Block (Plainfield, IN) in October 2014.
2 phone interviews. One from District Manager and one from the Regional Marketing Manager. Asked about experience and asked for examples of how you would respond to certain situations. The District Manager asked specific questions about how to market locally and her region. The Regional Marketing Manager asked more general questions about marketing philosophy and to react to what the District Manager may request.
- What would you do if there was a lot of snow. How would you market outside? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for H&R Block
Marketing Coordinator InterviewAccepted OfferEasy Interview
I applied online – interviewed at H&R Block.
The interview was a 3 part process. I had a quick phone interview. Then I had a Skype interview with the regional marketing manager. Afterwards, I had an interview with the district managers.
- What percentage of people do you think know about HRB's Brand? 1 Answer
Marketing Coordinator InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at H&R Block.
Submitted application then contacted by recruiter for phone interview. In person panel interview scheduled for next day. STAR type interview.
- Tell me about a time that you did marketing for multiple locations. Answer Question
They offer they made me was fair so I accepted.
Marketing Coordinator InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day – interviewed at H&R Block (Chicago, IL) in October 2013.
wow, super easy. All via Skype
- What you didn't like about your last job 1 Answer
back in forth
Marketing Coordinator InterviewAccepted Offer
The interview was a panel interview and very conversational.
- It was pretty straight forward, typical questions that you'd expect from any interview. Answer Question
Marketing Coordinator InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 6 days – interviewed at H&R Block in September 2012.
Like most things at HRB, where you have a business year crammed into a few months, the hiring process is hurried and somewhat chaotic. My interview was with two people--one via conference call. They talked more about HRB and the job than they asked questions.
- Very run-of-the-mill questions. Nothing especially difficult or unexpected. Answer Question
No negotiation. There was no time for negotiations. I received a call from HR in Kansas City with an offer.
Marketing Coordinator InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at H&R Block in September 2011.
I was contacted by the corporate HR office for a standard phone interview. I then was called in for a group/panel type interview. They asked questions regarding my past work experience and how it related to the position I applied for. Be prepared for providing examples of past work.
- What marketing experience do you have from your previous job? Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review