H&R Block Marketing Coordinator Interview Questions & Reviews

6 interviews

2.4

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Marketing Coordinator Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at H&R Block.

The interview was a 3 part process. I had a quick phone interview. Then I had a Skype interview with the regional marketing manager. Afterwards, I had an interview with the district managers.

Interview Questions
  • What percentage of people do you think know about HRB's Brand?   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for H&R Block

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at H&R Block in October 2013.

wow, super easy. All via Skype

Interview Questions
    • What you didn't like about your last job   View Answer
    back in forth

Marketing Coordinator Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at H&R Block.

Submitted application then contacted by recruiter for phone interview. In person panel interview scheduled for next day. STAR type interview.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time that you did marketing for multiple locations.   Answer Question
    They offer they made me was fair so I accepted.

Marketing Coordinator Interview

The interview was a panel interview and very conversational.

Interview Questions
    • It was pretty straight forward, typical questions that you'd expect from any interview.   Answer Question

Marketing Coordinator Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 6 days - interviewed at H&R Block in September 2012.

Like most things at HRB, where you have a business year crammed into a few months, the hiring process is hurried and somewhat chaotic. My interview was with two people--one via conference call. They talked more about HRB and the job than they asked questions.

Interview Questions
    • Very run-of-the-mill questions. Nothing especially difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question
    No negotiation. There was no time for negotiations. I received a call from HR in Kansas City with an offer.

Marketing Coordinator Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at H&R Block in September 2011.

I was contacted by the corporate HR office for a standard phone interview. I then was called in for a group/panel type interview. They asked questions regarding my past work experience and how it related to the position I applied for. Be prepared for providing examples of past work.

Interview Questions
    • What marketing experience do you have from your previous job?   Answer Question

Worked for H&R Block? Contribute to the Community!