Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at H&R Block
- Tax Associate (31)
- Tax Preparer (25)
- Client Service Professional (25)
- FIRST YEAR TAX PROFESSIONAL (17)
- Client Services Professional and Receptionist (15)
- Tax Professional (12)
- Customer Service Professional (11)
- District Manager (10)
- CSP (9)
- Customer Service Representative (8)
- Office Leader (8)
- First Year Tax Associate (6)
- Office Manager (6)
- Marketing Coordinator (6)
- Tax Advisor (5)
- Tax Specialist II (5)
- Office Manager III (4)
- Tech Support (4)
- Client Service Representative (4)
- Intern (3)
- Tax Professional II (3)
- District Ops Coordinator (3)
- First Year Tax Pro (2)
- Client Services Professional (2)
- Senior Tax Advisor (2)
- Tax Specialist (2)
- Office Manager I (2)
- Marketing (2)
- Regional Marketing Manager (2)
- Support Specialist (2)
Marketing Coordinator Interview
I applied online – interviewed at H&R Block.
The interview was a 3 part process. I had a quick phone interview. Then I had a Skype interview with the regional marketing manager. Afterwards, I had an interview with the district managers.
- What percentage of people do you think know about HRB's Brand? 1 Answer
Other Interview Reviews for H&R Block
Marketing Coordinator InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at H&R Block.
Submitted application then contacted by recruiter for phone interview. In person panel interview scheduled for next day. STAR type interview.
- Tell me about a time that you did marketing for multiple locations. Answer Question
They offer they made me was fair so I accepted.
Marketing Coordinator InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took a day – interviewed at H&R Block (Chicago, IL) in October 2013.
wow, super easy. All via Skype
- What you didn't like about your last job 1 Answer
back in forth
Marketing Coordinator InterviewAccepted OfferAccepted Offer
The interview was a panel interview and very conversational.
- It was pretty straight forward, typical questions that you'd expect from any interview. Answer Question
Marketing Coordinator InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 6 days – interviewed at H&R Block in September 2012.
Like most things at HRB, where you have a business year crammed into a few months, the hiring process is hurried and somewhat chaotic. My interview was with two people--one via conference call. They talked more about HRB and the job than they asked questions.
- Very run-of-the-mill questions. Nothing especially difficult or unexpected. Answer Question
No negotiation. There was no time for negotiations. I received a call from HR in Kansas City with an offer.
Marketing Coordinator InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at H&R Block in September 2011.
I was contacted by the corporate HR office for a standard phone interview. I then was called in for a group/panel type interview. They asked questions regarding my past work experience and how it related to the position I applied for. Be prepared for providing examples of past work.
- What marketing experience do you have from your previous job? Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review