H&R Block Support Specialist Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Troy, MI
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at H&R Block in August 2013.

Easy phone interview, take a test online, meet the manger got the job 6 hours after interviewed. Go through 2 weeks of training and off you go sink or swim. Management was bit disorganized.

Interview Questions
None set pay rate

Other Interview Reviews for H&R Block

Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Danbury, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Danbury, CT

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at H&R Block in November 2011.

I applied for the job via an online link. A month later I was contacted by the service center to come in for an interview with the district manager, which took place close to a month after that. I was interviewed in person at the office where I would eventually be working, within earshot of the tax professionals in the office, and I was hired on the spot. I was asked to attend a 4 day training session, and then a final "dress rehearsal" event, which was also my first day on the job in a different office. Please note that the training pay is slightly lower than the regular salary. My perception is that they seek service oriented people to fill their positions, and ones they believe have the personality to be able to deal with all kinds of people and who could be counted upon to uphold the integrity of the H&R Block name. Most of the employees are seasoned/mature.

Interview Questions
    • I can't remember any difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question
    No salary negotiation is available. An employee has the ability to determine his/her available hours. The office manager then schedules according to his/her stated availability.

Worked for H&R Block? Contribute to the Community!