H&R Block Tax Advisor Interview Questions

2.5

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plymouth, MA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plymouth, MA

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at H&R Block in September 2011.

Every year you must reapply with your district manager and go over your results from the prior year. It is a very informal interview, as long as they want you back and you want to go back

Interview Questions
  • Why do you think your retention wasn't as high as prior years?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for H&R Block

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at H&R Block in November 2010.

Process varies based on district manager. Expect to have passed a proficiency exam. Be willing to be a part of the marketing team.You will most likely be expected to agree to the company's current year vision and agree to performance and sales goals set by management. These are negotiable and are guidelines about what is expected. Sometimes you will be interviewed by 2 or 3 people asking different types of questions. All interviewers have some input, but the district manager has the final decision.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation take what is offered or not.

Tax Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at H&R Block in March 2014.

It was for an internship, we had an aptitude test first after that technical interview and then HR Interview, the aptitude was simple with quantitative abhility, general knowledge, logical reasoning, english. After clearing that which was 50% criteria, we went on for technical interview where we were grilled on tax and tax system. After that we went on for HR interview which was basically all Why type of questions.

Interview Questions
    • Why MBA?
      What is important money or job?
      What is Motivation?
        Answer Question
    No negotiation happened.

Tax Advisor Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at H&R Block in February 2010.

Met with Office Manager for perfunctory rehire interview.

Interview Questions
    • What hours would you like to work this season?   View Answer