H&S Family

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Satsuma, AL

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at H&S Family in March 2010.

Interview Details – I was recommended for a temporary ISO Coordinator position within the company and another company with which they had a joint venture relationship. I was interviewed by representatives from both companies, five people in all. The entire interview was 4 hours long and included a site tour and lunch.

Interview Question – The most difficult question asked of me: How long it would take for the companies to obtain ISO certification?" Since I had never had direct ISO Management Representative responsibilities and because the company was starting completely from scratch I was not sure of a reasonable and realistic timeline.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for H&S Family? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at H&S Family Inside Sales Representative interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by H&S Family employees and interview candidates.