HA&W Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA

Updated May 22, 2015

2.5

Analyst Wealth Management Group Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at HA&W (Atlanta, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

HR phone call then personality/intelligence exam then in person interviews with 4 people. I was given no direction by HR as to what the face to face interviews would be like. Each person had 30 minutes to talk with me and no one could be clear on what my position would entail.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Staff Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at HA&W (Atlanta, GA) in October 2008.

Interview

My first contact with HA&W was at my university's career fair. A few days later I was contacted for an on-campus interview. The interview was with a partner and lasted 30 minutes. The only question he asked me was, "Tell me about yourself." He talked about the firm the rest of the time. A few days after that I was invited to a firm dinner at a really nice restaurant along with dozens of other candidates and a company tour the next day. We were all put up in a hotel for the night. The whole thing was completely low stress, almost as if they were trying to convince us to work there. I received an offer a few days after that.