HAKS Engineers

Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Associate Interview

Marketing Associate
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at HAKS Engineers in April 2009.

Interview Details – The office appears very shabby as it was very cluttered with paperwork and files of every space including the lobby reception area. When inquiring more about Haks' engineering projects throughout their history, one of the four interviewers became very defensive with his response: "yeah, we did some work in your neighborhood as I'm familiar with your town in Queens which that area has a lot of problems!" After being ushered to the next interviewer in another office, this dude arrogantly responsed to one of my inquiries about their employee retention rate: "I've never had a problem with my paycheck here!" The staff are very clickly yet very unpolished with their demur of their professionalism as they are rude and blindly arrogant. Haks Engineers needs a professional engineer from American Engineering Association (AEA) to engineer their attitudes!

Interview Questions

• What areas specifically in NYC has Haks Engineers PC's structural and engineering projects taken on?   View Answer
  • What is Haks Engineers PC employee retention rate?   View Answer

Engineer Interview

Engineer

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at HAKS Engineers in May 2009.

Interview Details – We sat down and discussed the role of the position and what it would entail. Also discussed was past history.

Interview Question – What college did you go to?   Answer Question

Worked for HAKS Engineers? Contribute to the Community!