HARMAN Human Resources Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Software Engineer (9)
- Senior Software Engineer (4)
- Senior Software Engineer I (3)
- Associate Engineer (2)
- Associate Software Engineer (2)
- Marketing Manager (2)
- Senior Design Engineer (2)
- Associate Engineer - Software (2)
- Human Resources (2)
- Embedded Software Engineer (1)
- Manager, Brand Services (1)
- Test Software Internship (1)
- SummerNavigation (1)
- Copy Editor/Proofreader (1)
- Office Manager (1)
- Digital Marketing (1)
- Purchasing (1)
- Technical Lead (1)
- Product Manager (1)
- New Grad Software Engineer (1)
- Software Engineer Intern (1)
- Intern (1)
- Test Engineer (1)
- Senior Engineer (1)
- Finance (1)
- Sales Engineer (1)
- Software Engineering Intern (1)
Human Resources Interview (Negative Experience; Average Interview)
I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at HARMAN.
Interview Details – The process was a complete horror story.
Interview Question – Provide us with examples of a powerpoint presentation on performance management that you did? View Answer
Reason for Declining – What a bunch of stupid, ignorant people. My experiences borders on discrimination!
Human Resources Interview (Neutral Experience; Average Interview)
I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 months - interviewed at HARMAN.
Interview Details – Basic: HR interview then the Hiring Manager interview, then Upper Level manager interview
Interview Question – Unstructured Answer Question
Negotiation Details – Always negotiate, they will offer less expecting you to do so.
Interviews for Top Jobs at HARMAN