HARRY S. TRUMAN COLLEGE

5.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at HARRY S. TRUMAN COLLEGE

Candidate Interview Review

???? Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at HARRY S. TRUMAN COLLEGE.

I applied and got a phone call to schedule an interview. The woman (from a particular department) actually called me before and left a message asking if a specific date would work for me. I called right back and I said that particular date would work. When I came to the scheduled time nobody was at the office. I waited more than half an hour and that woman arrived saying how they expected me the week before. I explained that it must be a mistake (on her part) because I know what she told me. She said she would explain to her supervisor and give me a chance to reschedule. A week or so passed without anyone calling me back. I called her and then she scheduled that interview. Guess what? They did not call me back after that. If I was hired the HR was supposed to contact me.

I truly think that woman's actions caused me not to get the employment. I do not believe she told her employer that it was her mistake and not mine. It was a group interview and she was one of the people interviewing me as well. That was not very nice on their part. I really like Truman College and wanted to work there. But after seeing such behavior I would not have accepted the employment even if it was offered because it means that I would work with (or for) a dishonest person who doesn't own up to her mistakes.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us everything you know about the redevelopment of our department and its future.   View Answer