Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at HCA Shared Services
- Staff Accountant (1)
- Technology Specialist (1)
- Registered Nurse (1)
- Medical Office Specialist (1)
- Vice President of Physician Services (1)
- Discrepancy Analyst (1)
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HCA Shared Services (Houston, TX).
Applied, sent follow-up email to manager, got a call for the interview, came in on a Friday. Interview was short and to the point. Managers were not intimidating. Great overall experience.
- What technologies to do you have experience using 1 Answer
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
On line application for that I had 15 years experience with but never received any communication regarding an interview. This process is very impersonal and a waste of time for the individual
- Lack of response from the online service. Answer Question
Helpful (1)Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HCA Shared Services (Richmond, VA) in April 2011.
Consisted of phone interview, testing which took about 2-3 hours, interview with the manager and background test. Waiting for the background test took the longest about 2 weeks.
- Interview consisted of explaining the job and seeing if I thought it was the right fit for me 1 Answer
No negotiation salary is based on a salary model. Pay is low but benefits (health insurance) is cheaper than most companies
Helpful (1)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at HCA Shared Services (Nashville, TN) in October 2009.
It's all about who you know. I applied for many jobs with HCA and never got a call back. This interview was acquired by way of networking through many different friends of mine. Ultimately, a friend of friend told me that they knew the supervisor. After that I, I was interviewed and hired in about a week.
- How do you see your self growing within this company with this position? 1 Answer
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCA Shared Services in October 2011.
The questions were extremely limited
- Number of physicians offices have i managed 1 Answer
- No OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCA Shared Services in July 2010.
I was already an employee of HCA, I was looking to move up.
- How would you rate your analytical skills? Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review