HCA Shared Services

Registered Nurse Interview

Registered Nurse
Nashville, TN

Interviewed at HCA Shared Services

Interview Details – On line application for that I had 15 years experience with but never received any communication regarding an interview. This process is very impersonal and a waste of time for the individual

Interview Question – Lack of response from the online service.   Answer Question

Discrepancy Analyst Interview

Discrepancy Analyst
Richmond, VA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at HCA Shared Services in April 2011.

Interview Details – Consisted of phone interview, testing which took about 2-3 hours, interview with the manager and background test. Waiting for the background test took the longest about 2 weeks.

Interview Question – Interview consisted of explaining the job and seeing if I thought it was the right fit for me   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation salary is based on a salary model. Pay is low but benefits (health insurance) is cheaper than most companies

Medical Office Specialist Interview

Medical Office Specialist
Nashville, TN

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at HCA Shared Services in October 2009.

Interview Details – It's all about who you know. I applied for many jobs with HCA and never got a call back. This interview was acquired by way of networking through many different friends of mine. Ultimately, a friend of friend told me that they knew the supervisor. After that I, I was interviewed and hired in about a week.

Interview Question – How do you see your self growing within this company with this position?   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Staff Accountant Interview

Staff Accountant

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at HCA Shared Services in July 2010.

Interview Details – I was already an employee of HCA, I was looking to move up.

Interview Question – How would you rate your analytical skills?   Answer Question

Vice President of Physician Services Interview

Vice President of Physician Services

The process took a day - interviewed at HCA Shared Services in October 2011.

Interview Details – The questions were extremely limited

Interview Question – Number of physicians offices have i managed   View Answer

Worked for HCA Shared Services? Contribute to the Community!