HCL Global Systems

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior, Programmer Analyst Interview

Senior, Programmer Analyst
Austin, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at HCL Global Systems in July 2011.

Interview Details – Good interview , good technical question, good people to work with.

ETL Developer Interview

ETL Developer
Columbus, OH

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at HCL Global Systems in July 2010.

Interview Details – Was quick and precise.

Interview Question – What value would i add to the organization.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at HCL Global Systems in February 2012.

Interview Details – The placement drive was organized at a college campus in the region of Karimnagar and we were informed about the drive by the TPO of our college and we attended the interview which was held for 2days. It consisted of two rounds. The first round was a written test aimed at testing our aptitude and reasoning skills. The second was a technical interview round. And finally the HR interview was held for the filtered candidates. Though I could not get a job, it helped me to analyse my potential and improve myself.

Interview Question – Why did you choose this field(Information Technology)   Answer Question

Worked for HCL Global Systems? Contribute to the Community!