HCL Global Systems

www.hclglobal.com

HCL Global Systems Interview Questions

3.3

Senior Software Engineer Interview

The employee hiring process is critical to your business success. Most people contend that their employees are their most important asset. If this is true, then deciding who to hire is one of the most important decisions you make.

Like your other key business processes, employee hiring needs to be approached in an organized, logical manner. Applying a proven selection process is going to get the best results.

Senior, Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at HCL Global Systems in July 2011.

Good interview , good technical question, good people to work with.

ETL Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at HCL Global Systems in July 2010.

Was quick and precise.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at HCL Global Systems in February 2012.

The placement drive was organized at a college campus in the region of Karimnagar and we were informed about the drive by the TPO of our college and we attended the interview which was held for 2days. It consisted of two rounds. The first round was a written test aimed at testing our aptitude and reasoning skills. The second was a technical interview round. And finally the HR interview was held for the filtered candidates. Though I could not get a job, it helped me to analyse my potential and improve myself.