Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at HCL Infosystems
- Customer Engineer (7)
- Engineering (4)
- Management Trainee (4)
- Sales Executive (4)
- Software Developer (3)
- Account Manager (2)
- Associate (2)
- Associate Customer Engineer (2)
- Software Engineer (2)
- Network Support Engineer (2)
- Intern (2)
- Technical Support (2)
- Business Manager (2)
- Finance Associate (2)
- Customer Support Engineer (2)
- Management Traineeh (2)
- Electronics and Communication Engineer (1)
- Learning Associate (1)
- As A Desktop Engineer (1)
- Hardware and Network Engineer (1)
- Functional Consultant In BFSI Vertical (1)
- SSE(Mobility) (1)
- Lead Testing (1)
- Transition Team Lead (1)
- Executive MIS (1)
- Database Administrator (1)
- Business Analyst (1)
- Sales and Marketing (1)
- Na (1)
- Director Sales (1)
Management Traineeh Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took a day – interviewed at HCL Infosystems in May 2012.
company is directly hiring from the college campus...that is ON-CAMPUS.
Before the hiring process the is pre-placement talk.
first round is aptitude test.....
second round is technical interview....
then third round is hr round & personal interview........
- how would u describe a peson to intall windows-7 on his laptop who is new to computers?? View Answer
Other Interview Reviews for HCL Infosystems
Management Traineeh InterviewApplication Details
The process took a day – interviewed at HCL Infosystems in January 2011.Interview Details
It was a campus hiring process where HCL Infosystems was offering a package of 3.5pla for the post of management trainee. The procedure:
1. Pre placement talk covered almost all the information that was required.
2. Group discussion started soon after in groups of 10.(usually written exam is taken 1st but it more or less depends on the mood of the interviewer). Topics were general and even the luxury of choice was given.
3. Those selected in GD appeared in written which included aptitude and psychometric test. The level of
questions was average.
4. Those selected faced the interview which lasted for 15-30 mins differing from one candidate to the other. Mostly general questions were asked relating to current affairs. Otherwise their emphasis was on stress management, out of the box thinking and communication skills.(eg. give 20 uses of the tie you are wearing)
5. Approximately 30 students had appeared where results for the process which started at 9:00am and completed at 12:15am were declared at 12:30am which was right after the process was over, selecting 5 candidates.
Good luck.Interview Questions
Reasons for Declining
- What is the reason for your low CPI? (a question for which no one has an answer and the interviewer kept smiling at my face) Answer Question
However I declined the offer coz I was offered a better package by another company later.Declined OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview