HCL Technologies Analyst Interview Questions

14 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at HCL Technologies.

Skype interview was effecient and on time specified. Had an answer back by the end of day.

Interview Questions
  • Due to language barrier and non typical language used to describe job duties, it difficul to understand.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for HCL Technologies

Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at HCL Technologies.

The hiring process is very structured

Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at HCL Technologies.

My resume was found online was contacted by a third party recruiter. Then contacted by the company HR to come in for an interview that week. Alot of confusion since the position went from temp to perm was dealing with one person then switch to another person.

Interview Questions
    • They make you take a test to see your excel, internet, and math knowledge. Other than that no questions was difficult. Was told I would receive an email but nothing as of yet. It has been 3 weeks.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

first round is voice and accent round its quite easy, second round is a technical round in which they ask about windows and unix server , there are about 30 question which we have to clear to get to next round which a tehnical hr round , after clrearing it you are selected in hcl

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at HCL Technologies in May 2013.

I was referred by a friend who was an HCL employee. First they start with a screening round where they screen the candidates who do not qualify for the job or are over qualified. They then take a written grammar test. They then take an online technical test followed by an Interview and they then do a HR discussion round where compensation is discussed.

Interview Questions
    It was very unpleasant. The HR offered me a package of 30% less what I was getting from my previous employer and never gave any positive response during the negotiation. At several times the HR was extremely rude and commented on my technical capabilities.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at HCL Technologies in March 2013.

just group discussion and personal interview.from subject and some personal questions

Analyst Interview

company is great place to work and interviews typically becomes easy for candidates when hr's make them comfortable. That is something assured at HCL. APTITUDE then technical and finally hr round. Little tiring process but worthy. Maths, reasoning, basic English, computer skills and language skills are key area of aptitude test.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vellore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vellore (India)

I applied through college or university – interviewed at HCL Technologies in November 2012.

it started with an english proficiency and group discussion round which was good, the co-coordinater was friendly and supportive which was good and i got selected almost immediately. The next round was technical which was also good, the interviewer was friendly and supportive-cleared this too. The next round was the worst. The interviewer was a cocky female who kept bossing around, mocking the language proficiency of most people present. I couldn't clear this round because of my history of arrears. Though i couldn't care less that i was not selected, i wonder why HCL recruits cocky females who are going to be fellow colleagues.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at HCL Technologies in September 2012.

Got a call via email. Faced 5 rounds of tests. Very competitive as 40 were selected out of 900. They won't qualify you until they see a spark in you. Interview rounds will test every aspect of you right from your personality, your background, your academic life from school till college, technical approach and your soundness in the same. Communication skills are of foremost importance, you can't escape it nether can compromise over it.

Interview Questions
    Being a fresher, there was no negotiation round. They stated and i accepted.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at HCL Technologies in December 2011.

Anlytical Test
    IQ
    1:1

Interview Questions
    • Weakness
      Unique Quality